New Boy-Bill Skarsgard

Boy reader. I like these

You were the new boy. In Stockholm. You didnt know anybody at all. It was hard afor a new kid to go toa swedish class. But you manadged.

" y/n!". Your teacher called your name. "Yes mr. May?" You asked breathing hard, "Pay attention, I dont wanna repeat myself". He said, you nodded your head and you saw a crushed up peice of paper on your desk. You opened it up and you read the message.

"Your new arent you?" The message said. You wrote down on the paper "Yes, are you some type of fuckboy who wants to get in my pants?" You wrote down.

You crushed it up and threw it back, making sure the teacher didnt see it. He opened the paper and shook his head no, you felt relieved. He gotmout a new peice of paper. He wrote down his words and threw it back.

"Im Martin, whats your name?" You read, you wrote down your name and threw it back. He read the note and he smiled. Then he didn't wrote anything down. The bell rang for the next class and everyone got up grabbing there bqgs and rushing to the exit.

Martin walks up to you. "Thats a beautiful name." He said, you blushed "So are you like bi or something?" You asked

"Thats the peoblem i dont know I mean I find girls cute, but I dont imagine being with one."

"You want me to help you?" You asked, He nodded his head and you grabbed his hand and took him to the bathroom.

"Ok kiss me". You said, he looked surprised, he then closed his eyes and pushed you against the wall and kissedyou hard.

He slipped his tonge in your mouth making you surprised. He took his mouth off of yours and he started kissing your neck.

"Wait!" You said, he stopped and he looked at you. "Are you ok, whats the matter?" He said, "this going to fast. Lets go slow please. Now do you like boys more or girls more.

"No, no, im definitely into boys all the way. I love you". He said holding you close,

"Ok, lets get out of here nefore someone comes in?" You said, he laughed and he held your hand and you both walked out. Peopled awed and ooed. At you and Bill.

He kissed you and he hugged you.

Sorry guys, I havent been feeling myself lately, I need a bf or gf, honeslty and im so frreaking tired of being lonely. Ill keep updating