『r e f l e c t i o n』

What do you see when you look in the mirror? Yourself, You don t see someone else. You see you. But what does it mean when you look at lover and see your self in them. Is that a good thing. 

Yes. if you can see your self in your lover then there the right one. Doesnt matter if there skin isnt the same, or there name, height or weight. If you see your self in anyone. Than you will get along.

That's how he felt when he saw you. He saw himself in you. He admired the way you carried yourself, the way you cared, the way you were you. 

It was unreal how beautiful you are. He couldnt stop looking, no matter how hard he tried. It didnt matter how you looked from the back. The only thing that mattered to him was your face. He found your face beautiful. 

Your eyes, your smile, your teeth, your nose. He loved every. Single feature on your face. It was like he was looking at an angel. 

You were asleep on his lap. He rubbed your back. "How did i get you?" he asked himself. You shuffled and he kissed your back. 

"Since god sent me a angel, ill make sure to take good care of it". He said to himself.

I know it's short, i know but i felt like making this because i was listinning to reflection by bts,and i copped this idea. Btw, MY FUCKING EYE IS BURNING, LIKE WTF! I DIDNT DO SHIT TO MY EYE NOW IT WANTS TO START BURNING. FUCK THAT