Lost

@head_over_hiddleston requested Bill x reader having a miscarriage 

You didn't understand. Why were you bleeding if your pregnant? You were concerned, and scared. You sat on the couch downstairs and you heard Bill come down. 

"Bill? Can we go to the hospital?" You asked. He looked at you. "What's the matter?" He asked. "I'm bleeding, even though i'm pregnant". You said. Bill slipped on his shoes, grabbed the car keys and he helped you to the car.

"How long has this been happening?" He asked. You looked away. "For a couple days now". You said. He put the GPS in for the hospital. 

"I really hope, Bella is okay." He said

=====

You and Bill got to the hospital and you were in a room. Bill was in the waiting room. The Doctor came in and she looked like she was about to cry. 

Bill was behind her. He came in and held your hand. She looked at the clip board and she let tears fall.

"I'm..... so sorry........ but baby Bella.......is in...a better place". She said. You froze, feeling a rush of anger and sadness over you. 

"No. Your lying. I know it's not true! Your a liar!" You screamed. Bill grabbed you arms pinning you to the bed. 

"Stop it! Bella is gone! Our little angel is gone." He said now crying. You cried into your hands and the doctor left the room.

"What now? So we just move on and forget? Pretend this never happened?" You said, now angry. "No! We try again. We both know we want a kid. And i know this is hard. We won't forget about Bella. I'm sorry this happened baby," Bill said

You looked into your lap and cried harder. Feeling so empty. You baby was gone. She was gone. "Baby? Look at me." Bill said. You looked at him.

"Lets try again, i promise.It will be better. I know it hurts, i know. And i will never forget this. But lets try again". He said. You nodded your head and wiped your eyes. 

"Okay, i wanna try again". You said. He kissed your lips and held you. "I wanna try again". You said. He nodded his head.

"Okay, we can try later in life. But lets just take it slow now". He said. You nodded your head and kissed his nose.

"I'm so sorry baby". He said

Im hard headed. I said i was taking a break bc my mental health but i literally can't not write something for you guys. Plus you guys requested these chapters so i feel like i owe you guys