Mr . Skarsgård Will Be Seeing You||2

You went to a clothing store before going home and Bought a buttoned up and bell bottoms. You bought these black heels and a black suit jacket. You paid foe your outfit and left the store.

You checked your phone and noticed Micheal called you. You called him back

"Hey bub, whats up?" You said, "I noticed it was raining so I wanted to check on you". He said. "Thanks, but im ok, I went to by clothes for my job.". You heard him yelp in happiness l

"Really?!" He asked, "Yes Micheal". You said, "But are you going to be ok by yourself?" You asked, "Im 13 y/n. Ill be fine". He said "also, im going to order pizza and it should be there when I get home". You said

You talked a little longer then you both hung up. You got in your car and drove home. By the time you got there the pizza man pulled up, you paid for it and you walked in the house. Your brother ran and gave you a hug and he helped you put your things down.

You put the pizza on the table and you put your clothes in your room, yousat down, grabbed plates and gave Michael and your self 2 pieces of pizza each. You both ate and talked about the crazy world and whats been happening.
L
Page break

You put micheal to sleep and you put up the food and you washed dishes. You finished and you went to your room. Laying down. You put your phone on the charger and you laid your head down.

"Tomorrow is a new day". You said.

Time skip.

Your alarm woke you and you sat up. Checking the time
630
You quickly hopped out of bed showering quickly and you put on your outfit. You grabbed your after work clothes and you got in your car. You sped down the highway to your job.

Time skip

You parked and jumped out. You walked in the building quickly going to Your bosses office, you got there and went to his door. You knocked and opened. He sat there in his suit. You looked you up and down.

"You dressed nicely". He said, "Lets go." You went to his side and walked with him.

"Now, since your my assistant you only do things for me if I need them. Like right now, I want coffee. Starbucks is down the street.". He gave you a credit card and a peice of paper.

"It has my credit number on it". He said. You nodded and left the building. You walked to starbucks whoch was luckily right next to the building. You walked in and went to the cashier.

"Hi, how may I help you"?. She asked witha toothy smile. "Hi! May I have a regular coffee please. Cream and sugar ". You asked, she nodded your head. You gave her the card and put in the number Your boss gave you. The lady looked confused.

"Miss, the card is declined, this is a phone number". She said, you put to and to together and gasped.

"Im so sorry!" You said shocked,"its ok, its on the house". She said, you calmed down. And sat down waiting. You looked at the number and put it into your pants pocket. You heard your name get called and you grabbed the coffee and left the building.

Page break

You walked in his office and you were about to mention the number but you forgot about it,

"Ok, so now, since you got your first task done the rest of the day you stay by me unless I ask for something."

You nodded your head and he left the room you followed behind him.

"Hey Skarsgard,  I see you found a new assistant." A lady said, he looked at her and nodded. "Hi, im Emma". The lady said, you shook her hand. "y/n". You said,

Page break

You were bored. He didnt ask for anything else after the coffee. You were in his office cause he left you there after talking to a few people. You began to doze off and you looked at the door.

Nothing

You toom the risk and fell asleep. The desk cold and the air brezzy.

Time skip

You had been sleep for 15 minutes and Bill walked in. He didnt wanna wake you up so he picked you up bridal style and he put his jacket over you. He took younto his car and laid you in the back. He got in his car and drove you to his house,

Mini skip (sorry)

He parked in his giant drive way. And he got out to get you. His house was very big. Like 3 mansion's stuck together. His drive way was like driving up to a palace and his yard was huge. He was rich. He took you out of the car and took you to his front door.

A butler came to his door and opened it. He thanked him and laid you on his very fqncy black material couch. He grabbed a blanket and laid it over you alone with a black pillow. He left to his kitchen and began cooking spinach pasta.

To be continued.....