step-daddy

One of you guys requested this. I forgot who though. Im sorry if its not what you had in mind

You had your arms around Bill. Both of you on the couch and Rosaleen in her room. She's moody and 16. You had her at 18 years old because of a mistake. 

You let a guy tell you everything he would do for you and he got to you and he took what he wanted and left. You took care of Rosaleen all by your self. No help. 

You parents found out and kicked you out. Your family just so happened to be a very religious family and didn't believe in premarital sex, so when they found out they believed you were destroyed. 

Your parents did everything to make you not have the baby. Your mom made an unplanned appointment to abort your baby, your dad tried to kill it , they made you carry heavy things. They did alot to you. You had enough and you left. 

Fast forward you had the baby and cared for her until she turned 12. She started to talk back, curse you out, throw things at you, hit you, smack yo in the mouth. She was disrespectful.

You didn't wanna discipline her because you didn't wanna hurt her. You knew how she felt, but she wouldn't let you in. It was tough. 

She turned 13 and you met Bill. Rosaleen with you. She didn't like him, but you didn't know why. 

3 years later you were engaged to Bill and Rosaleen stopped talking to you all the way. 

Which leads to now. She was in her room being a moody teen and being rude. But Bill told you not to worry.

"Bill what if she grows up to hate me all the way?" You said. Bill kissed your head. "She won't hate you forever. I promise". He said

You heard her foot steps and she came down stairs. You looked at her and she had on black heels,  ripped black jeans, a black crop top and a black beanie. She had on bergendy makeup and her hair as curled. 

"Where do you think your going Rosaleen?" You asked. "Out with my boy friend y/n" She said. Bill got up, grabbed her by her shoulders and sat on on the couch.

"Don't you EVER call your mother by her first name. She went through hell to have you, and your being very ungrateful and rude. I'm tired of it, not apologize to her RIGHT now!" He fussed at Rosaleen.

tears clouded her vision and she went to you. She let tears fall and she spoke. "I'm sorry for being ungrateful". She said now crying. 

You brung her down and held her. She cried on your chest and you kissed her head. Bill came ever, with his arms crossed. Rosaleen stood up and she turned to Bill. Tears still going down her face. 

"Are you gonna kick me out?" She asked. Bill shook his head. "No, i can't do that. Thats not right." He said . Bill pulled Rosaleen into a hug and he kissed her head. "It's okay, you don't have to call me dad, just respect us. Please". Bill said sounding geniuin about it.

You looked at him and smiled. 

Sorry if this isnt what you had in mind