p o w e r

You knew things about Bill no one else knew

You knew things about Bill no one else knew. Not even his parents knew this. You first noticed it when you first met him. 

You were getting harassed at a cafe you worked at and Bill noticed. He came over and 'talked' to the guy. 

Later that guy died by walking straight off a bridge and braking all of his bones. It scared you, but you didn't think much of it at the time but it then happened again later in life.

You and Bill were at a party, there were drunk people, high people, weird people. The typical party. 

You both had an casual outfits. He had on black suit and dress shoes and you wore black ripped jeans, a black sweater and black heeled boots. 

He was very possessive that night, and you wish you knew why. 

=====

You were siting down on a bar stool next to Bill. He had his arms around you and he was kissing your neck.

"Are you okay baby?" You asked. "I'm fine , I just don't want anyone to touch you." He said hugging you tighter. 

"It's okay. I'll be fine". You said. You dragged him on the dance floor and you put your back to his chest. 

You guys began dancing to the music. You felt his chest leave your back. You turned around and saw him confronting a drunk guy.

"What the fuck man!" Bill yelled, people in the club stopped dancing, looking at Bill and the guy. 

Guy c'mon, she's literally so hoot". The guy slurred. Bill grabbed the guy by his collar and stared deep into his eyes. 

His face began to create deep paint like stamps in his face. His eyes turned a glowy yellow. Your body froze, what is he doing?

You looked at his face and he was telling the guy to do something. "Bill! Stop!" You yelled. He kept going. 

"You will walk out of this club, you will go home and you wil-". You cut him off. You pulled him away and the guy shook it off like nothing happened and he walked away to dance.

"Bill! What the fuck was that!?" You asked. He calmed himself. He took you by the hand taking you out the club. 

You both were outside and he gently pushed you against the brick wall. "I'm gonna tell you something that i was born with when i was born. And i hope you still love me". He said crying.

"I...have a darker side to me, when i'm angry. Thats why when we argue, i walk away, or leave the house. I don't wanna hurt you, ever". He said.

You grabbed his chin gently, leading his face toward yours. You kissed him and you looked him in his eyes. "I'm not mad at you, nor am i scared. Don't worry". You said. 

"Can we go home, im really tired". He said. You nodded your head and you both got in the car you guys came in. 

This was gonna be roman at first but then, i thought about it, then i wrote it down