J E A L O U S

R O M A N

You never really liked her. She always liked to be around Roman, and she always wanted to hang out. Who's her?

Miranda Cates. She lives with you and Roman. Because she had her car breakdown. And now she's stuck with you. 

She annoyed you so much. But Roman didn't mind. It also didn't make it better that before you started dating Roman, and before you moved to Hemlock. They slept together.

It made you feel self-conscious. They've had sex, and they still live in the same house as you. 

----

You were in the kitchen, cutting an apple in slices. About to have a snack, when all of a sudden Miranda walked in. Roman was sitting on the couch, on his phone. Miranda sat right next to him. And her outfit was skimpy.

She had on lace panties, with a black bra on. She did this to impress Roman. Which never worked. You look at them and saw Roman scooting away from her. 

Miranda began to reach her lips to Roman's face. Your eye twitched and you ran over grabbing Miranda by her hair and swinging her on the ground. 

You punched her in her face multiple times until you felt arms around you picking you up. "LET ME GO!" You screamed. Roman, held you until you calmed down. 

" y/n. I could have handled it on my own". He said, You huffed and she got up slowly. "Pack your shit and leave". You said. Miranda ran upstairs and you turned towards Roman. 

"You're so cute when you're jealous". Roman said kissing your lips. You kissed back and hugged him close. 

Im sorrry this sucks, but its been a while since ive written a chapter