☾eight

Imagine Bill being your boss and he decides to take his anger out on you.

You absolutely hated your job, you had a asshole of a boss, he piled work on you and when you were sick he doesn't give a shit

You absolutely hated your job, you had a asshole of a boss, he piled work on you and when you were sick he doesn't give a shit. He's nice to everyone else but with you its like he hates you. Like today he tripped you and you got coffee on you white button up and he ripped your report up and threw it at you.

Your talking to your friend Mary and you told her to not worry about her report and Mr. Skarsgard is very patient. She turned around towards her phone and she had Mr. Skarsgard on the phone.

"I can't get my report to you today and I know your patient.

"Whatever dumb fuck told you I'm a patient man is a dumb fuck". He hung up and Mary turned around. You had a single tear going down your face and you picked up your coat, your purse, your 3 other reports and your paper work ready to leave but you heard Bill call your name.

"Y/N!". You turned around to face him, he pointed to his office. You dropped your things and you walk to his office scared.

You open his door and close it. "Sit. Down". He said very sternly, you sat down and he stood up leaning on his desk.

"Are you the one who told Mary I'm a patient man?" You nodded your head slowly. "Well then your the dumb fuck". For sour eyes some weird reason. what he said made you tear up, then you remember why. Your father always called you that. Along with he forced himself on you.

"Fine, ill quit since I'm a dumb fuck". You got up and you pushed the chair over. You was about to leave when Bill grabbed you by your arm.

"Let me go". You said, he shook his head no and looked you in your eyes, he took a deep breath and h pulled you forward and kissed you. on the lips. You were surprised but you kissed back. Bill pulled away and he wiped the saliva off your bottom lip and he rubbed it on his cloth wall. You just stood there shocked,

"Now. I called you in my office to say sorry for being an asshole to you. I know its not enough but you deserve better. And I kissed you because I like you.

Mr.. Skarsgard likes you, and apologizing to you. This is new. You hugged him and he looked confused then he hugged back.

"Ohm uh. Thanks". Then he smiled

"I've never seen you smile before. Its very cute". His face turned red and he laughed