☾11

Imagine Bill wanting to sleep but you tell him to get up.

You opened your eyes and the sun blinds you. You cover them and sit up, you look to your left and you see your boyfriend, sleeping peacefully . You kiss his lips and you get up, he groans and he looks up at you.

"Why did you get up". You giggled and you put on your black silky robe. You went to the closet and you started getting dressed.

"Come back". You laughed " You get up". He groans and he lays his head back down hugging his pillow. You smile and you come out in a giant black sweater that says fuck off on it, some black silky shorts and some knee high socks. He puts his head down and he closes his eyes.

You walk to him and you kiss him on his lips repeatedly and you put your face on his cheek.

"I'm making food". He gets up quick putting on his shirt and his robe. You laugh at him and he pouts. You walk to him and you put her chin on his chest. Your as tall as were his chest ends. You wrap your legs around him and you climb on him and you climb on his back and you put your hands on his eyes.

"Ill be your eyes". You bite his ear and he chuckles "This is not fifty shades of grey". You laugh. He walks down stairs and you lay your head on his back. You start to doze off and you feel him lay you on the couch.

"Ill cook, you look tired". You nod and you bring him down. he lays down and you smiled at him and you feel  tears in your water lines.  A tear falls and he sits up and he pulls you on his lap.

"What's wrong?" You lay on his chest. "I cant imagine what I would be like if you left me or died." He puts a finger on your lips

"Now don't say that". You start talking again " What if you leave me, or you died, or cheated on me with some other girl, or yo-" He kissed your lips and you kissed back with tears.

"Hey, I'm not cheating, leaving or dying princess". You nod your head feeling guilty "Sorry". He shushes you and she shakes you softly like you would to a baby.

You stick your thumb in your mouth and you close your eyes. You feel him kiss your nose and you smile

"There's that smile". You smile wider and he kisses you again. "I love you so much".
You smile and you kiss his nose and he purrs.

"Your not a kitten". He smirks "But I got one". He gets and in the kitchen. He comes back with a baby kitten. He has mocha fur with black and white spots on him.

"Baby!" You kiss him and kiss the kitten.

Best morning ever