Part 34

Imagine being invited to a thanksgiving dinner by the Skarsgard family. And Bill winks at you.

You got a invitation to spend thanks giving with the Skarsgard family

You got a invitation to spend thanks giving with the Skarsgard family. You were surprised and you were nervous cause your crush Bill Skarsgard is going to be there. You jumped up out of bed and you went to your closet and you got out your burgundy dress that was a 2 piece.

You put on the top then you put on the bottom. You unraveled your hair and you got the blow-dryer and you began drying your hair. Looked at the text seeing what time you had to be there.

"Hey this is My. Bill's mother. Your invited to the thanksgiving dinner it starts at 1:30 and ends at 10:30. You don't have to wear a dress"

You smile and you take off the 2 piece. You go to your closet and you pick out some light colored jean shorts and a black button up. You get your had that says Nike on it and you braid your hair in two braids.

You put on contour and you drew in your eye brows. You put highlighter on your nose and cheeks. You out on your long black socks and you put your black and white converse.

You looked in the mirror and smiled. You checked the time.

1:05

You squeak and you grab your keys, phone and earbuds. You run down the stairs and you run out the door locking it.

This is how your car looks 

You get in and you start up your car

You get in and you start up your car. You back up your of your drive way and you drive down the highway.

----------

You arrive at the Skargard house and you see at least 30 cars. You park on the side and you get out. You grab your phone and ear buds.

You stuff your keys in your pocket and you walk up tot he door. You look down and you ring the door bell.

You talking and laughing coming from the other side. My answer's the door and she hug you.

"Hi dear". You squeak "Hi there" She brings you inside and she introduces you

"Everyone this is y/n". Boys lick there lips and you blush.

"Hi y/n". You wave and you walk in and sit on the couch, you put your earbuds in and you listen to your playlist.

You slowly bob your head to the beat when you feel hands on your shoulders. You jump and turn around you see Bill. You hit his arm and he sit next to you.

"Hey Bill!" You say excited, you hug him and he hugs back. "Hey, how are you?" He asked you smiled "I'm fine, this  is great". You say

He giggles, you pinch both his cheeks

"Omg, your giggle is adorable Billy". You say, he giggles again "Stap, your making me blush".

He smiles, "Hey, I think you have something on your lips". He says. You lean to let him get it off but he kissed you.

You kissed back and you both pull away. "I don't think I got it off". He said, he kissed you again, and you both pulled away.

"Smooth mr. Skarsgard". You say, he laughs and he scoots next to you leaning on your shoulder.

"Love you too Bill". You say, he smiles "I know". He puts in your earbud and he listens to the music.

You lay both of you on the couch and he lays hi head on your chest.

"You look small". You said, he giggled "Nope, I'm 6,4". He said, you giggled and bopped his nose