A l z h e i m e r s | Bill

You gasped heavily and you shot up. You looked around. Where were you? You heard a voice down the stairs. You stood up and you looked in the mirror. You had on shorts, and a grey hoodie. You walked to the open bedroom door and you looked down the stairs. 

You saw a guy sitting on the couch. You walked down stairs slowly and you stepped on the last step , which made a squeak. The guy turned to look at you. 

"Baby? What's wrong, you look like you seen a ghost". He said. Baby? You didn't know who he was. 

"Who are y-you?" You stuttered. He laughed. "Ha ha very funny". He said, coming towards you. You backed up the stairs away from him.

"Babe. come here, i wanna hug you". He said. You started crying and backed away more. You ran up stairs and he chased you.

You got back in the room and got under the bed.

==Bills pov

He got to the the room and he walked in. He looked in the closet first but saw nothing. He then heard wimpers from under the bed. He bent over and saw you, whimpering and crying. 

He awed. "Baby? I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm your fiance remember? I'm Bill". He said, very confused on why your acting this way.

You looked up. "B-bill?" You asked. He sat on the ground. Still looking at you. "Yes baby, Bill. I Proposed to you 2 years ago?" He said.

You looked at your fingers and saw a rose gold diamond ring. You looked in his eyes, and saw he really wasn't gonna hurt you.

You climbed from under the bed and he helped you up. He sat you on the bed and he sat a few inches away.

"H-how did we meet?" You asked. He smiled. "I was in the supermarket trying to find food when we bumped into each other. I helped you up and you just stared in my eyes. We talked a bit then we exchanged phone numbers. We went on our first date after a month of talking. We went on 9 more after. Then we continued to see each other for a year. Then in the second year of meeting and being friends. I asked could we date. You said yes and we started dating. Then 4 more years of dating I proposed. And now here we are". He xplained. 

You looked down. And hugged him. "I'm sorry, i just don;t remember anything. i'm really sorry". You said crying again. 

He held you and rubbed your back. "It's okay, i'll help you remember, i have photo's gifts, clothing. I have alot of things we gave to each other"> He said. You smiled and he held your hand. 

"Okay, i wanna remember"> You said. He smiled. "Lets remember then". He said

SHORT BORING