BDSM

play the song. It makes it wayyy better

You didn't know how Bill talked you into this. But it worked. He asked you about bdsm. If you ever tried it, or if you wanted to. You were up for trying new things so you agreed. 

Now you kinda regret it.

You laid on silky red sheets , handcuffed to the bed and blindfolded. You hadn't heard Bill say anything. Yo weren't even sure if he was in the room still.

"Bill?" You called out nervously. He smirked. "I'm here". He said. He got up and he grabbed a leather paddle. He ran it across your skin slowly. The leather making contact with your skin made a shiver go up your spine. 

He lifted the paddle and brung it down on your thigh. You jumped and you whimpered quietly. "Did that hurt?" He asked. You shook your head no. He continued. He uncuffed you and he flipped you on your stomach.

He grabbed the feather and he ran it across your butt. The soft toy made you squeeze your legs together. Wetness pooling between your legs.

He grabbed a flogger and he began o whip your ass with it. The pain to you was so addictive. You moaned and you laid your head down. After the 10th time he stopped. You was red all over your ass.

"Was i to rough?" He asked. Concerned for you. "No, i loved it. Next time. Do it harder". You said. He smirked harder. He picked up a wooden paddle. 

"I'm gonna use a wooden paddle now. If it hurts say the safe word." He said. You nodded your head. He smacked the paddle against your ass and you jumped. 

The pain. Was amazing to you. You stuck your ass out more. Wanting more. "Harder". You said. He smacked harder and didn't stop. You had tears of pleasure going down your face and your body shaking. 

"You like it?" He asked. You moaned in response. "Yes. Very", You said. He hit you one last time and you moaned loudly. 

"I didn't know my baby was such a freak like this. You like pain huh?" He asked. You nodded your head. "I love it". You said. 

"You want me to uncuff you?" He asked. You nodded your head. He un cuffed you and took off the blind fold. He kissed your face and massaged your red ass. 

"Thank you". You said."Can we maybe switch rolls?" You asked. He shrugged. "Sure". He said.

This was kinda short. I hope this satisfied you guys for the ones you requested daddy smut