Not as mean as I thought-Bill Skarsgard

Imagine your father having the most skilled man in his force to watch over you.

You were a 17 year old girl. Beautiful face, cute and skilled. You hacked things or people, and for your self. Your father created and elite force that kept people safe. You begged you dad but he said your a female and girl's cant do what men do.

You took it upon yourself to sneak out and you were encountered b 3 men who tried kidnapping you. But you killed them and now you have a babysitter.

His name is Bill Skarsgard, a hit-man for your father and a agent. He killed 17 men only suing 1 bullet. He curved the gun which made the bullet hit all the men.

But your father asked him to watch over you. You could take care your self.

At the moment you were late to meet with your father so you parkoured your way there. You had to dive roll away from security, wall jump up the stairs, and you jumped from a 7ft drop.

You had to be there on time. You ran and you saw some security coming towards you. You hopped over them and you rolled. You saw a door that led to the inside. You went inside and you walked to the 12th floor.

You saw Bill walking out of a elevator and he looked pissed, he grabbed you by your shirt and dragged you to your father's office.

You kept trying run but he was stronger. You were dropped on the floor and you saw your father.

"y/n! How many times do I have to tell you. Don't be late here!". He fussed, you groaned and turned away from him.

"If you get in trouble how can I know?" He asked "Your staying in this office till I get back." He grabbed his jacket and left. He locked the door and you groaned and sat down.

"I hate this". You said, Bill walked to you "well, deal with it, you cant leave until he gets back". Bill said in a low tone, you huffed amd turned away from him. You felt a hand on your arm and you looked at to see Bill giving you a sympathetic look.

"What? You question, he smiled,
"U used to be like you until my dad told me I needed to stop with the bullshit and do real shit." You giggled and you smiled,

"Your not the only one who had to stop beingnyour self". He said, "I know right my dad is such an ass".

"Imagine working for him". You both giggled and your father walked in. "I have finished the job Bill, now go get them".
He said, Bill smiled at uou and you did the same.

"See ya". He said