Box

That Kid

That Kid. You had been seeing him sitting in the same spot, everyday, every week, every month, every year. Who was he , or is he? No one knew. No one bothered to figure out his real name. But the kid didn't talk much either. 

You were the only person who paid attention to him. You worried for him, you worried for his safety. Why? Because there was always a group of bullies that would kick him, punch him, take his money, his ONLY blankets, his shoes and his 5 dollars. 

Every time his things were stolen, or beat from him. You'd give him more. He wouldn't know it was you, cause you were afraid of him running from you when he saw you. 

So you gave him supplies when he slept. Tonight. Was no different. You were giving him food, money, blankets, shoes and more clothes. And water to wash himself off. 

You walked up on the alley way were he stayed and there you saw 4 boys kicking and stealing his stuff. You screamed at them.

"Hey assholes!" You yelled furious with them. They turned around. They began laughing coming toward you. You took out a taser and set it at it's highest level . You pressed the button and a huge shock was scent from the small hand held device. 

"I'll use taze all you fuckers of you come any closer". You said, they put there hands up in fear.

"Sorry, we don't want no trouble". They said running off. You put the taser in your pocket and you ran to the boy. He was bleeding from the mouth and he looked so bad. 

You lifted his head on your thigh and you let him lay there. He breathed out and looked at up at you. His eyes widened. 

He was about to run but he relaxed, knowing he had no were to run. You grabbed a bottle of water from the bag you brought and let him drink the water. 

He drank it but after 3 seconds he stopped. You thought for a minute. Should you let him live with you? Should you let him stay here? If you let him stay he'll die. But if he comes with you, he can have a shower, get healthy food and sleep on a nice bed.

You looked down at him. You decided on what to do. You were gonna bring him home with you.

You tapped his shoulder. He jumped and looked at you.

"I'm taking you home with me. Come on". You said. He stood up confused, scared and hesitant. You grabbed his hand. 

He whimpered and pulled back a bit. You looked at him. "Hey? It's okay. i'm taking you with me". You said. He let you guide him quickly to your house. 

You unlocked your door and you got him in first. You took him upstairs and made bath water. You grabbed small and big towel  and put them on the toilet seat. 

He stepped in the bath tub and you turned off the water. You put a cherry scented soap on the towel and lathered it. You began rubbing back body with the towel cleaning his skin.

He whimpered at the semi warm water touching his face. "It's okay, it's okay. It's just water". You said

He relaxed and let you clean his hair. when he got out you gave him a t shirt and sweat pants to where.

After the shower you decided to shave his face with a new package of razors you bought. His facial hair went down the sink drain and you used your face mask on him to give him smooth skin. 

After the bathroom care. You took him to your kitchen. You heated up Cambell Soup in a black bowel and gave it to him.

"I hope it's not to hot". You said, he ended up eating 5 spoon fulls do to how long he hadn't eaten much. 

You put the rest of his soup in the fridge and you took him upstairs. "Okay, your sleeping here". You said pointing to the your bed. He laid down and closed his eyes. 

"Good night". You said putting cover over him and rubbing his soft hair. You left the room and smiled.

'he's my responsibility now' You thought to your self and sat on the couch.

Soooooooooooooooo sorry if not all of my castle rock things weren't acurate. I haven't been able to watch the show, because of i dont have hulu. so sorry