BillxMale Reader

I know Billnis straight, but there are males who ove him as much as girls do, and I feel terrible not updatihg, plus I just like gay shit
So enjoy

Heart Breaking stuff, also fluff

Imagine Martin finding out you like him

You were the luckiest boy in the school, you glt to share a dorm room with Martin. The cutest boy in school, the sweetheart and the popular guy.

You were far from that, but you managed to get him. Martin. You and the whole school knew you liked him. He didnt know, but he heard rumlrs about it. He didnt wanna seem like he was harrassing you about it, he just wanted the truth.

You walked down the hall with your books hugged to your chest, you wore black skinny jeans, a black beanie, a over sized hoodie and converse. You saw the sign of the dorms and you entered. You saw guys throwing footballs, kissing girls, laughing, playing loud music, and loud talking. You quickly walked to your room, and you opened the door.

There sat Martin, by the window looking out of it. You put your books down and you walked to him.

"I need to talk to you". He said, you sat by him and he looked at you.

"Do you like me y/n?" He asked looking you straight in your eyes. "Y-yes". You stuttered,  you turned your head and he put his hand out your chin and he turned you back.

"Its ok, im not mad". He said, he went forward waiting for you to react, he kissed your lips, and you kissed back, making his heart flutter.

You both pulled away, and he looked suprised.

"Can we do that again?" Martin asked, you nodded your head and he leaned forward, pulling you on his lap. Your legs wrapped around his torso and your arms around his neck. He pulled away and someone knocked.

"Hey Martin, were about to play ball, you wan-". "Im fucking busy Chase!" Martin yelled. You laughed slightly and he continued the kiss,

"Fuck". He said "You want this?" He asked taking your shirt off.

"Yes".

Time skip

"That was, amazing". You said, he kissed you

"Can you be my boyfriend?" You asked, he nodded his head yes pulled you to his chest.

"Gosh yes". He said,