Your So Pretty

Imagine Bill looking at your while you were both cuddling and he tilts his head looking at your face.

You opened your eyes slowly, and you felt your self being shaken. You look up and you see Bill shaking you awake like a excited child on Christmas.  You smile at his energy and he lays on your lap. You giggle and you kiss his head.

"Good morning Bill". You say "Hi". He said, you laughed he smiled. He looked at you again and he tilted his head. He smiled and his teeth showed. You looked up from your phone and smiled back.

"What, is there something on me". You say, "no, im just staring at you". You laugh again , "im not that pretty". You say,

He gasped and pouts, "your so beautiful." He says, you smile real hard and he giggles.

"Really?" You say, he nods his head. "Hey, I wanna go to the park, and feed the ducks. Pleeeeeeeaaaaasse". He said, you laughed, "ok, Bill, we can go feed the ducks. But for now, we gotta get up and get in the shower. So we can make food,"

"I wanna go to chedders. Pppplllee-". You cut him off with a kiss. "Ok, we can gk to chedders.  But let get in the shower". He giggled and blushed, you got up and you picked out his and your outfits. You got him a pair of black joggers a black shirt and black boots.

You got the same for you, you got boxers and panties. And you went to the bathroom. He followed, you got out your pajamas, and so did Bill,

You got in and turned the water on. The hot water hit your back and Bill got in. You both started to wash each other.

You accidentally poked his tummy and he giggled. You smirked,  you began tickling him and he laughed. He stopped you and he poked you.

"Nyaa". You said, he looked scared, "did you just hiss at me?" He questioned, you nodded your head,

You finished the shower and you both put on the clothes you picked out.

You loved days like this, him telling you your beautiful, tickle fights, cuddles and kisses. You love it all, and you loved Bill

Yeah, its shit I know, but I have been busy alot. And the day before yesterday my power went out, so did the Internet.  I have excuses