l i t t l e

I wanna say this before you read. LITTLE SPACE IS A REAL THING. It's where adults or teens relief there stress by turning into a toddler like character. Do research for more info.

Bill opened his eyes seeing you on top of him. He thought something dirty but your face said other wise. 

"Daddy get up! Come on get up!" You said loudly. Bill began to question your weird new behavior. 

"Are you okay y/n?" He asked sitting up. "I'm fine daddy! lets go make pancakes". You said getting off of him and running down stairs. He grabbed his phone and looked up some answers. 

He saw something that caught his eye. He clicked on it and he saw some information. "Little space?" He said out loud. Bill got up and walked down stairs to see you messing up the kitchen. There was flour on the floor, pancake batter on the counter, eggs white on the flour and sugar on the sink. 

Bill gasped. You paused. He walked to you and snatched the bowel from you.
"What is wrong is you!? You made a big ass mess! You've made breakfast before. Why?!" He yelled you flinched and cried in your hands.

You cried harder and Bill realized what he had done. He picked you up and held you tightly. "I'm sorry baby, i'm so sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you." He said kissing your face. 

"Really?" You asked. "Yes baby, i'm so sorry". Bill said kissing your nose. "How about you go watch TV and i'll cook". He said, You giggled.

"Okay!" You said excited. You went to the couch and turned on the TV. Bill thought to himself. 

'how do i take care of her?' he said wiping the counter off,

Hope you like it. If you want me to do a boy chapter. then say so,