You Don't Have To Hurt-Bill Skarsgard

This one won't have a gif sorry

Imagine working out at the gym and coming home working out again but Bill stops you

You arive at the gym and you look around at all the machine's. You start on the closest one to the entrance and you do a 3 sets of 15.

You feel your muciles buring and kinda ripping. You look at your legs and see your bruises from working out.

You get up and do every machine in the gym. When doing this workout you feel your body ripping.

4 Hours later

You think about the pool but you shake it off and get in your car driving home. You look at your body and you see your body bruising already.

You hear your stomach growling and you think about getting food bt you shake off your hunger. You've been getting to skinny. How you were before was [erfect but you didnt like it. You've been starving your self.

The only thing you do for hunger is water. You barely even do the water, but you felt like you werent good enough for Bill.

You look at your self in the mirror and you see your face is red from sweating. You dont have big musciles but there there. You see your house and you smile.

You park in the drive way and you get out. You grab the houe key and you open the door. You drop yout thing and you get on the ground and start doing push-up's

Bill comes downstairs and he see's you. He walks to you. "Hi baby, i missed you". You smile but continue to do the push-up's

"Yep i missed you too". You then start to do sit-up, he frowns and walks to you trying to stop you.

"Baby, atleast give me a kiss". You kiss his cheek and you continue the sit-up's. He looks sad and he see's your bruised body. "Baby, your hurting yourslef, just take a break for now. please".

"I can't". You say still working out. "Baby, your ripping your musciles, stop!". He grabs you from under your arms and you scream in pain.

"FUCK!" He stop and he grabs a ice pack and he puts it on your arms. He starts tearing up.

"Why are you hurting your self". You feel the tears coming "I feel im not good enough for you". You try and get up but you fall down. Bill catches you and he hugs softly, making sure not to hurt you. You cry on his shoulder.

"Let get you in the shower". He carries you upstairs into the bathroom. Since you couldnt really move he decided to undress you.

He took off your sports bra and he had to tak off your pants. You whimpered in pain. "You gotta work with me ok. Whe i say 3 you gotta lift your leg ok?". You nodded your head, he pulled down your pants and he looked at you.

" 1,2,3". He said, you lifted your leg and you cried. You fell on his shoulder and he held your body. He took off your pantie and he put them with the rest of the clothes.

"Ok, let me start to water". He started the water and he put the plug in. He made sure the water is warm. He put bubbles in the water.

He was about to tell you to get in but you stopped him. "Can you get in with me?" He did a sad smile. He was about to take off his shirt but you stopped him.

You undid ever button on his shirt and he took it off. He took off the rest of his clothing and you both stood there.

"Here ill get in and you get in. I dont want you to hurt your back". He got in and you stood there. He had you sit on the edge of the bathtub and he pulled you in slowly. You sat between his legs and you laid your head on his chest.

He grabbed your lufa and he put soap on it. He lathered it up and he rubbed it over your breasts. He grabbed the shampoo and he put some on your hair. He started to wash your hair.

"I love you the way you are, dont change. I love you for you". He kissed your lips and he continued to wash your body.

"Pleae dont bruise your self anymore. I dont like seeing you hurting". He kissed your shoulder and he kissed your neck.

He poured the water on your hair and on your body washing the soap out your hair. He got up letting the water out, he lifted you up and he got out.

"Come on baby". He picked you up and he set you feet on the floor. He dried you off and he gave your your rope. He put on his robe and he picked you up and he walked you both to the bedroom.

"if you wanna sleep in your bra and panties you can." You smiled you went to your closet and you took off your robe.

You manadged to get your matching bra and panties. And luckily the bra is a bra that clip on in the front.

Bill gets up and walks to you. He feels on your hips then he takes the bra and panties. He lays you on the bed and he puts the panties on you. He pulls them up then he puts the bra on.

He starts to plant soft kisses on your stomach and chest, he plants kisses on your thighs then on your nose.

He get on the bed and he softly pulls you to him. He kissed you more. "I love you so much baby".

You smile "i do to baby". He cuts off the light and he continues to kiss you all over your face.