g o o d b a d g u y

This is based off a show called you on Netflix. I've never seen it so excuse me if I fuck up some things. 

You walked into a random coffee and you took a deep breath in. You smelled the heavy scent of coffee beans and vanilla. You got in line behind a woman.

You waited patiently when all of a sudden you felt a body behind you. You turned to look and saw a guy. He handsome. His hair looked like good bed hair. He had a slight smile on his face and he looked at you. 

"Hello." He said. You said hello back. And that's where it began. At a fucking coffee shop. Little did you know. Just turning around to look, would cause the most horrific time in your life. 

Close friends go missing when he came into your life. Note written around your home. Even though you swore you locked the door. Him showing up to your family's house. 

It was awful. You felt scared to walk to your car at night, you felt like he was under your bed at night. You couldn't fucking breath around him. 

But somehow, you began to fall in love. You didn't wanna fall for him. But you couldn't help it. It was frustrating. 

You were driving down the street on your way to file a police report. But the closer you got to the building the more you wanted to turn around. You didn't want him to go away. You loved him. 

And you couldn't live without him. It was mental. But you knew you had to have him. You did a u-turn and you went home. You went to his home. You had been there once to have dinner. You got out of your car and went to his door and began to bang on it. 

You saw a person come to the door. The person opened the door and it was him. You stared at him and you spoke. 

"Bill, even though you've probably done crazy shit to keep me to yourself. And I wanna fucking hate you. I can't. You've made me not hate you. You've made me fall in love and I want you." You explained. 

He stood there shocked. You waited for him to say something. He leaned forward and kissed you deeply. You deepened the kiss and he pulled you in his home. 

(the sex happened)

You and Bill laid in his bed. You were laying on his chest drawing patterns. You got him and you could not be any happier. 

"Bill". You said. "Yeah". He said. "if you ever hurt my family. We are breaking up. and never getting back together". You said honestly. He nodded his head. 

"I understand". 

(i really know nothing about the series so I apologie deeply)