b e g

Bill laid under you. You sat on top of him. SLOWLY rocking your hips on his clothes member. He let sinful moans slip out between his lips while you had a hand wrap lightly around his neck.

He couldn't believe you talked him into this. But Now he was into it. The fact that you mentally dominated but physically submissive was a turn on for him. 

He loved it. It was a nice change of speed. 

You began to dirty talk to him. "Your such a slut, your sinful moans coming out so smoothly. Such a dirty whore". You said rocking your hips harder. He whimpered, he was so fucking close. 

"Please y/n? I feel like I'm about to cum". He said. You tsked at him and you squeezed tighter around his neck. He like choking. Especially by you. 

"Go ahead. Cum slut". You said. He came in his boxers and you got off him. He breathed heavily. 

"Such a pretty baby boy". You said, he looked at you and smiled. 

"I liked that a lot. I like it when you dominate me. It's so pleasure feeling." He said. "I felt like I was powerless". He explained.

"Please do that more often'. He asked.

"Of coarse baby boy".

Short, and I'm sorry, I've been in a feely touchy mood. As in cuddling my bear cause I don't have a significant other