Mr.Skarsgard Will Be Seeing You|4

Back Track

"Wat, ill drive you, your car is still at the job so ill drive".

You smiled

You and Bill sat in his car quietly while he drove you to your apartment. It was an awkward silence when you broke it.

"You didn't have to drive me, i could have caught an Uber or something". You said, trying to sound proper. He knew you didnt have enough money for it.

"But do you have money for an Uber.". You looked into your lap and frowned.

"Hey, im not being mean, just saying". You smiled a bit and then you asked a question.

"Are you married, or single?" You asked bluntly. He laughed. "Im single. I had a girlfriend, but she couldn't deal with me being famous and rich like this". Bill said,

"Oh". You said, looking out the window. You noticed the Wendy's. you would pass by when you came back home and you smiled.

"Just drive up there and take a left". You said, he followed your direction's and you saw your floor.

"You can come in, i want you to meet my brother". You said.

You both got out the car and went up the stairs and entered your apartment. 

You heard crying. You ran to your brother and he was in his room under his bed scared because of the rain and thunder.

"Hey come here Micheal." You said, he came to you and hugged you". Bill walked in and he looked around. The room had tons of leaks. The bed was kinda broken. The window was cracked. 

The floor was falling through. Bill couldn't handle you or your brother live here. 

"Nope, you guys aren't living here. i cant allow that. " He said not giving you a choice. 

"Plus you dont have a way to work tomorrow and i have to be there an hour early".He said.

"Ok, do we need clothes or no". You said, still hugging your brother.

"No, just bring your self's. We can go to the mall, and you can by everything there. Its better". He said. You nodded your head, but thought. Who would be home with your brother.

"Who's gonna watch him. You said. pointing at your brother. Bill smiled. 

"I have many friends. But i know, one guy. He calls himself Tae. Ill show you". 

You smiled

You smiled. "He seems nice". You said. "Alright let's go". You said. You picked up Micheal and you both went to his car and got in. Bill got in and he started the car and began driving back to his house.

You were going up in life. But would you like it like that?

Ok, so yes surprise, im not dead. Im sorry. I know, this is a surprise seeing taehyung as a babysitter in this story, but i thought why the hell not add a celebrity. that i like. PLus, epiphany, was THE SHIT/ sO yeah