t w o m o n t h s

It's been two months. You were annoyed by him not loving you, touching you, being close to him. It was driving you mad. 

When you would try to initiate in sex, he would reject you. You would try every other night and he would say the same thing.

'another time, im tired'

It made you think he didn't love anymore. Or he was cheating on you. He wouldn't even kiss you like you and him used to. It made you, sad and mad. 

----

You and him were sitting in the bed reading books when you thought to try again. You put the book down and you grabbed the book out of his hands and you set it down.

"Hey baby". You said now straddling his lap. You started to kiss his lips and he stopped your hips.

"No, not tonight. I'm really tired". He said. You had had enough. You groaned and got off of him. You were about to leave the room when he stopped you,

"Wait! Where are you going?" He asked concerned. You rolled your eyes and went down stairs to watch TV. He was genuinely  confused. 

You sat on the couch and started to watch Netflix. You were watching Rick and Morty. You started to fall asleep. You were trying to stay awake but you couldn't fight sleep. You closed your eyes and fell asleep.

an hour later.

You felt something wet slip into your women hood and you moaned quietly. You opened your eyes and you saw Bill holding your wrists and eating you out. 

You threw your head back and arched your back and moaned lowly. You stopped and looked up at you.

"I figured out the problem." He said pulling his boxers off. He stuck himself inside of you and began to thrust at a medium pace. 

"Is this what you wanted y/n? Your so needy. Couldn't go 2 months with me being inside of me". He said now putting his hand around your throat. He began to go faster and you moaned loud and he bent down and started to kiss you.

You let his tongue enter your mouth and you felt him go harder. "Bill, i'm really close". You said whining now,

"Me to". He said going faster. You started to shout his name. "Bill!". You yelled as you came along with him. He came inside of you and he collapsed onto of you. He pulled out and cum spilled out. 

"That was amazing". You said hugging him close. He rolled off of you and kissed your face. "I love you". He said kissing your lips. 

"I love you to". You said cuddling close to him. You both drifted off into a deep sleep. Smiling.

THere you peeps go i  dont know if you guys will like it cause its not like my others smuts. but i just thought of this so yeah, hope its good.