Hide And Go Seek-Pennywise

Imagine Pennywise telling you you're going to play hide and go seek with him and you start to cry.

Pennywise was a character you made up as a child, your were 6 years old. You played with him when your parents weren't home because you were always scared they would see him.

But they never did.

As you grew older Pennywise was slowly being forgotten. He would try and cheer you up when you were sad about school but you would push him away. Pennywise treated you nothing but nicely, but you just grew up and forgot about him.

He now is heartless, he feeds off the fear of children and he a cold hearted person. The only thing that made him stay sane was you. He needed you but you grew unattached to him.

He lives in a well that connects with a sewer. And he comes out ever 27 years to feed off of children. And it's all because of you, he thought you would never leave him but he was wrong. You abandoned Pennywise.

And he will find you.

------

Your feet hit the concrete as you walk towards your house, your heavy backpack on your back and your feet aching. Your body cold ad your head hurting, your walking home from school and you didn't want to take the bus.

So you walked. You heard a voice

'Hey love, remember me?' The voice asked, you stopped walking and you turned around slightly, you saw nobody so you kept walking.

'Don't ignore me love, I know you know who I am'. The voice said again, it did sound familiar to you. You turned around to start to walk when you saw a clown. Balloons covered it's face and the clothes were covered in dirt and dried up blood.

You walked closer and the balloons flew up still in it's hand. You saw the face, white face, red streaks, orange hair, red nose and that look. Then it smile, it's lip poked down in a weird way. You turned around to run when it was right in front of you.

You looked up at it and teeth came out. Your eyes closed and you fell to the ground. This was Pennywise, your childhood friend

He picked you up and the balloons popped. He carried you all the way to your house. It was a really big house.

He walked up tot he door and he knocked. Him knowing no one was home he look at your back pocket and he saw a key. He grabbed it and he unlocked the door. He laid you on the couch and he snapped it fingers..

You woke up and you saw him backing away from him. But then you remembered who this was. Pennywise, some thing you made up.

Why were you scared of it when you made him? He all of a sudden looked. Sad?

"Why are you afraid of something you created y/n?" He asked, you stood up walking to him.

You looked up at him and you put your hand on his cheek.

"Pennywise?" You asked, he nodded his head. All of the memories flew back into your head. You remembered him and you also remembered how dangerous you made him.

"Pennywise, do you remember me?" You asked "I never forgot about you". You felt tears run down your face.

"How about we play hide and go seek, my way". He said in a deep tone, your body froze in fear.

"O-ok". You said "I count and you hide". He turned around and began counting, you were crying from fear, you ran down the hallway and you ran into your room. You slid under your bed and you covered your mouth.

"9,10 ready or not here comes Pennywise!" He said loudly, your tears never stopped, you kept crying but you were quiet. Your bed room door busted open and you saw him move towards the bed. You saw him starting to bend down.

You saw his face his face and that smile and you cried harder. He pulled you from under the bed and he sat you on your bed.

You thought he was gonna kill you but instead he hugged you.

"Don't be afraid of me, I will never lay a finger on you y/n". He said, he stood up straight and you looked up and he wasn't there.

He left.

'Just remember me y/n' He said