F i r s t L o v e

R E Q U E S T E D B Y 

You were pissed. You were beyond pissed. Your best friend Bill had just ruined you date.

You were having a grand time until he ruined it. 

F L A S H B A C K

"Hi, sorry im late". You said sitting in the booth across from your date. He was nice looking, his hair long, eyes grey, skin smooth, clothes nice. He was a good looking man. He grabbed your hand softly and kissed it.

You smiled and looked away blushing. The man got began talking about how you looked. 

"You look amazing love". He said shocked. You smiled widened. "Thank you, you look nice as well". You complimented.

"Hi, i'll be your waitress for today, can i start you guys off with anything to drink". The man asked sweetly. 

You looked at your date letting him go first. "Oh! Um, can i have a watermelon vodka?" He asked, the waitress nodded his head. 

"Ok, can i see your ID?" The boy asked nicely. Your date pulled out his ID and gave it to the boy. 

"Thank you, and what would you like miss?" He asked, "Oh, um, a bloody marry". You asked, You pulled out your ID and you gave it to him. He walked away. Wrote down your drink and he walked away . 

You looked at your menu and a option caught your eye

You looked at your menu and a option caught your eye. It was a beef nacho with sour cream, chives, onions, beef, and teriyaki sauce. You noticed the waitress came back with the drinks. He sat them down and gave back your ID'S 

"Ok, so, are you guys ready to order?" The boy asked, "Yes, i am. Can i have the beef nacho?" You asked sweetly. He nodded his head. 

"And yous sir?" He asked, "Can i have the steak dinner. Please make sure the meat is well done". Matt said. That was the name of your date. 

"Yes sir"> You couldn't stop looking at his face, The boy looked familiar.

"Hey? i know this sounds weird, but can you smile for me?" You asked, the face felt heat rush to his face and he smiled. His gummy smile showing. You gasped remembering he was a childhood friend. 

"Yoongi!? Oh my god!" You said jumping up and hugging him. He was confused at first then remembered, 

"Oh my god! y/n!" He said hugging back. You sat back down realizing you were being stared at. 

"Oh my god, can i have your number?" You asked. He wrote it down and gave you it.

"Call me after you get done getting it on". He said, You hit his arm and he giggled. He walked away going to put in the order. All of a sudden Bill walked in. Your smile went down. He looked straight at you and walked over pissed.

"What are you doing here with this loser here?!" He said making a scene, "Don't make a scene Bill", You said covering your face. 

"Oh, im making a scene, well i'll make sure to give them something to stare at". He started yell in public. Making everyone look. 

"I'll call you matt". You said, you dragged Bill out side and began scolding him. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" You yelled smacking his chest. 

"i'll tell you when we get to your house".

E N D O F F L A S H B A C K

Now you and Bill were sitting on your couch and you stood up. "We've been sitting on this damn couch for 5 hours Bill, You ruin my date, make a scene then you lie to me!. Why! WHY DID YOU RUIN MY DATE!? 

You yelled. "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" He yelled back, your angry mood changed into confusion. 

"W-what?" You said confused, He began crying. "I. Love. You". He said . You felt your heart clench at his words. You went forward and hugged him tightly. He hugged back and he felt like he made a mistake. 

"B-bill? Why didn't you tell me before?" You asked, He looked away, "Because, when i first fell in love with you, we had just met". He said, you paused, you and him had been best friends for 10 years. And he was in love with you for that long. 

"Oh my god". You said, going forward and hugging him again. He looked down at you and gave you a sad look. 

"Bend down". You said, he bent down to eye level with you and you kissed his plump lips. He melted into the kiss and you pulled away putting your forehead against his. 

"Don't ever hide how you feel from me ever again. You are mine now. No one else's. I am your's now no one else's. And don't be afraid to show me how you feel , i wanna help you through your problems Bill. And im sorry i couldn't tell you were in love with me". You said. 

Your words making tears slip out of his eyes. "What do you love about Bill?" You asked, "y/n..." He procrastinated. "Bill. Answer my question". You said, 

He let more tears fall. "Your eyes, your smile, your figure, your humor, your attitude, your personality, your kindness, your somewhat dominance". He said, which made you laugh. 

"And so much more, we would be here for hours". He said, you kissed his nose. "I'm sleepy". He said, your giggled. 

"Lets get some sleep. yeah". You took bill up stairs to your room and you laid on your bed. He laid behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. 

"Goodnight Bill". You said, "Good night y/n".