Can I Get A Picture-Bill Skaragard

Imagine seeing Bill at a froyo place and asking for a picture

You were a fan of Bill, you always loved the movies he was in and the work he did

You were a fan of Bill, you always loved the movies he was in and the work he did. And you always wanted to meet him, but he lives in California, and you live in y/s. You eventually gave up on hoping to meet him.

You walked on the sidewalk, trying to get to a frozen yogurt place. Its called frozen yogurt palace. Your face lit up when you saw it. You ran into the shop feeling the breeze and smeeling the toppings there. You grabbed a bowel that had a small waffle in it and the waffled had drizzled chocolate on it.

You got f/f and some f/t and you got strawberry puff gummys. And to top it off, you got some fudge. You weighed it and it was 19 0z. You paid for it when you heard a familiar voice behind you. You turned around slightly and saw Bill and Alida, your body froze, and Bill saw you looking at them, you quickly turned forward.

You sat at the table your bag was at and you sat down, you looked out the window trying not to cry. And lucky you, his body gurds werent with him. Bill and Alida sat at the table next to you and your heart started pounding out of your chest.

You were scared, happy, sad,and confused. You looked over at him and Alida, and you opened your mouth the speak. But nothing comes out.

"C-Can I have a pi-cture?" You asked quietly, Bill and Alida looked up and you looked away.

"Sure!" Bill said excited. You turned to him and he had a smile on his face. You shakily took out your phone and you dropped it, not meaning to.

"Sor-sorry, im kinda scared". You said shaking, with tears welling in your eyes. He picked up your phone and he some how got in your phone and he went to your camera roll.

He made sure it was faced on you and him, and you looked at Alida.
"Can y-you join too". You said, she shrugged and got in the picture. She smiled and so did you and Bill.

Bill snapped the photo and he looked at it, he smiled and took 4 more. You were so surprised he even took one with you.

You were speechless. "Can, I-." Apparently he read your mind cause he hugged you tightly, and so did Alida. You let your tears fall quickly wiping them, not the wet up Bills shirt.

"Well, it was nice meeting you....". Bill paused waiting for your name "Y/n". You said, he hugged you again.

"Never forget I love you". He said, you hugged back and you hoth pulled away.

"See you later".he said, you noticed they had finished the yogurt, you sat back down, staring at the photos.

"Wow". You said.

Im sick as fuck