M Y B A B Y

@EstelaTorres412 requested bill x pregnant reader

You walked in the house from coming from the store and you had heavy bags in your hands. You saw Bill on the couch. He jumped up and grabbed the bags from you. He put them down and smiled,

"Baby, what have i told you about caring heavy bags?" He asked . You looked down. "I know, but i just wanna be helpful around here". You said. He lifted your chin and kissed your lips hugging you. 

"It's okay, UNTIL you have OUR little muffin, you relax and binge eat". He said kissing your nose. 

"Fine". You pouted. Bill went to the kitchen and began taking out the ingredients  you bought to make food.

"Now, i'll cook. I'll get you binge food". He said. He went to the fridge and got a medium thick block of dark chocolate and gave it to you. You smiled.

"Stop trying to fatten me up". You said pouting. He put the chocolate in your mouth and kissed your nose then your cheek.

"NOPE!" He said smiling. He went back to the kitchen and he started to boil water for the pasta. You ate the dark chocolate and watched Netflix on the TV

You turned your head and saw your cute husky and  Pomeranian mix puppy walk down stairs. He walked up to the couch and looked at you. He jumped on the couch and cuddled up in your lap and he put his ear on your tummy.

He barked happily. You giggled. "You feel the baby kicking mellow ?" You asked the puppy. He barked again. You kissed his face and continued watching TV. Bill smiled.

"I made dinner". He said bringing a bowel of Alfredo pasta. You smiled but frowned. "Can you get me the honey?" You asked. He made a icky face but he got it.

"Why do you like honey so much?" He asked laughing at you. Your eyes went glossy. He came over to give you the honey when he saw your eyes. He put the honey on the coffee table and wiped your eyes.

"Baby. I was joking". He said kissing your lips. You wiped your face. "Your so sensitive. I love it. So cute". He said hugging you. You hugged back and your grabbed the honey putting 2 swirls on top of the pasta. 

You mixed the food and your tasted it. Your taste buds screamed with excitement. You ate more. "Slow down baby, your gonna get hick ups". He said rubbing your back. You chewed slower and Mellow crawled in Bill's lap. 

"Hi Mellow baby". Bill said kissing Mellow's forehead. You continued eating your yummy food and Bill laid on your lap listening to your tummy. 

"Wow, she's loud tonight". Bill said smiling like a child. He kissed your tummy and cuddled you closer. 

Mellow laid on Bills chest and closed his eyes. "I can't wait till that day". He said. You smiled. "Yeah, me to". You said finishing your food.

"Were gonna be great parents." You said. He smiled. "I agree". He said

This goes to @EstelaTorres412