Punishment-Roman Godfrey

Imagine Roman got pissed off because another guy gave you his phone number. ignore the women

A man gave you his phone number and Roman saw everything

A man gave you his phone number and Roman saw everything. He was furious. He didn't like when men hit on you. He hated every single bit.

And instead of telling the man no. You took the phone number. Bill dragged you out the place and took you home. And now he's going to punish you.

"Your mine. You know that right?" You nodded your head. He got a pack of cigarette's out his pocket and he pulled one out lighting it and putting it in his mouth. He sat down and he took a deep puff and took it out letting the smoke in the air.

"Strip". He said firmly, you knew not to protest. He was already pissed off, so you began to strip.

You shirt and pants came off first, then your bra and panties. You stood there feeling aroused, Roman motioned you to come to him. You walked to him and he pulled you down on his lap. You on your stomach and you butt in the air.

He ran his hand across your smooth skin. He cocked his hand back and he swung it onto your left cheek. You jerked forward and he hit you again. He hit your 3 more times then he picked you up.

He took you to the room and he laid you on the bed. He spreads your legs and he hovers over you, still fully clothed. He took his two fingers and rammed them into your tight core. You moaned softly and he pulled them out and rammed them back in.

"What's my name?" You moaned "Daddy". He smirked "Duktig flicka" He said. You loved it when he spoke Swedish during times like this.

He rammed his gingers into faster until he felt liquid ooze onto his fingers. He brought his fingers up and he put his fingers in his mouth and he licked the juices off.

"You taste wonderful, princess". He then stood up and he began to take off his clothing. You put your fingers on your clit ready to finger your self but Roman spanked your hands. You whimpered and he only had on his pants.

He took off his belt and he flipped you on your stomach. He automatically began to whip you with the belt, you felt tears rise in your eyes. From pleasure. He turned you over and hi face softened.

"Are you ok, did I hurt you?" You smiled "Your fine Roman". He smirked. He took off his pants and boxers and he got on the bed. He flipped you over. You thighs were hanging off the bed. You felt Roman member slid into your clit and you moaned quietly. He began to roughly fuck into you going at a slow pace.

You tried touching your self but he pinned your arms above you. He went a bit faster and the sound of smacking could be heard.

He flipped you over and he pulled you to were your butt was on the edge of the bed. He put your legs on his shoulders and he began to suck on your clit. You laid back and you looked down and Roman  looked up at you.

"You taste so sweet baby girl". You moaned.

"ta min tunga". He said, you moaned again and he came up and began to kiss you. He rammed his member back inside of you and he went full speed. You felt your self coming close and Roman's thrust got sloppier and slower and he came inside of you. He collapsed on you and both you and him were breathing hard.

"Did i hurt you baby". You giggled "No Roman, I'm fine." You kissed his nose and he pulled you both under the covers and he held you from behind. He kissed you and you both fell asleep