t o x i c

R O M A N

Where to start. Roman Godfrey was a VERY toxic man. He was a lying, cheating snake. And you were so quote on quote in love with him you were ignoring the signs, and he perfume smell, and the hickeys...

You didn't have the strength to leave him. Because the Godfreys pretty much OWN Hemlock Grove. People would believe them before they believe you. So trying to fight against him was an absolute no. 

Of course, you had friends that tried to help you get out of this toxic routine. But Roman barely let you see them. 

You could barely see family. It took a lot of talks to let him let you go see relatives and friends. It was fucking insane. You wanted to leave. So fucking badly. But something was holding you back and you HAD to find out what it was. 

--------

You were sitting in your personal car. You had just found out some terrifying news. You were a week pregnant.

You were scared. You knew Roman was gonna leave you. He was a cheater, he could go see another girl if you told him. But you had no choice. either it was him keep mentally hurting you until you begin to show a bump or tell him now and be on your own. 

You couldn't tell him though, telling him will cause a fight and fighting gets violent. You couldn't let yourself keep going trough this. 

You got out of your car quickly and went to the front door. You unlocked it and walked in. Luckily Roman wasn't home, he was probably with another chick. 

You ran upstairs and packed a suitcase. You threw your computer and your chargers in a separate bag. You put your personal products in the bag and your skincare and makeup products. You packed more clothes and you closed your bag and your suitcase. You ran downstairs with your bags and ran out of the house. 

No note, no text message, no nothing...

==

You had nowhere to stay. Well...you had one place. But you doubted he would let you back in his life. You couldn't go to him. But you had no choice. You pulled over and took out your phone. You found his contact.

You were scared to call. You had to cut him off due to Roman being controlling and not letting you talk to male friends. 

You pressed his contact. It rung for a few seconds. But it felt like minutes. he phone picked up. "Hello? Who is this?" You were frozen. for a second. 

"It's me...y/n".

----------

"You really think a sorry is gonna let you back in my life?!" Namjoon yelled through the phone. You winced at his tone. "Namjoon. I'm sorry. Please, I just wanna talk to you in person". You said. Namjoon sighed.

"Fine, come to my house. You're in and out." He said. You felt hope. You put his address on your phone and began the 10 to 15-minute drive to his house.

====

You arrived. You texted him telling him you were outside. You then saw him open the door. But when he had it open. You saw a little girl around 6 waving to him. And another boy sitting on the couch in a robe. 

Damn. You couldn't ask to live with him. He had a husband, a kid. A family. You couldn't ruin his life.

Namjoon opened your car door and got in. You took a deep breath. "What do you want?" He asked, in an annoyed tone. 

You felt tears running down your face. "I broke up with Roman, and I'm leaving Hemlock Grove". You told him. You saw a shock in his eyes. 

"What happened?" He asked. "Abusive". You said bluntly. "I just wanted to tell you before I leave. I'm leaving tonight". You explained. Namjoon looked at you.