aesthetic-Roman Godfrey

Imagine discussing aesthetic with Roman while walking down the school hall. He's giving you a tour.

You were the new exchange student from Sweden

You were the new exchange student from Sweden. You new some Swedish and Sweden wasn't your home town.

You wore pastel pink overalls with a sweater turtle neck which was red. And your shoe's were white slip on vans.

You had a black material choker and your hair was I a mess bun. You walk into the school and you look at the paper you got yesterday. You see your classes

Schedule

Math

Science

Social Studies

Reading

Gym

Art

You sighed and you walked tot he first class. Your backpack full of your favorite books and your gym clothes. You see a sign that says Math on it. You walk into the class and everyone stairs at you.

You feel your anxiety coming, but you take a deep breath.

"You must be y/n y/l/n". He said, you nodded your head not wanting to speak. You handed him the paper and he looked up.

"Roman". A kid with floppy hair looked up. "Can you show y/n around?" He nods and gets up, he walks to you.  You look up at him an you wow to your self.

"C'mon". He says, you walk out the classroom door with him. You look at his clothing, Black long sleeve, black pants and black boots.

"Your looking aesthetic today". You say. He looks down at you and you see a tiny smile form.

"I don't think black is  aesthetic color". He said "I think so, it just depends on how you wear black." You say

He smiles even more "I'm glad you like it". He said, you smiled. You both turned a corner and ahead of you were the principal. He waved and the principal looked at him in discuss.

Roman then put his hand down and the principal stopped us.

"Were are you taking this young lady?" He asked, "I'm walking her around the school, I was told to". He said in defense.

The man pushed pass Roman and both of you kept walking. You stopped him

"Hey it's ok, don't listen to him, Just stay calm and be a aesthetic Roman". You say. He looks behind you and he looks back at you.

"I guess". The bell rung. He took you both back tot he classroom and he saw everyone left.

"I guess lunch is happening". He said, "When we get to lunch sit at my table". He said, he turned around to leave but he kissed you.

"I couldn't resist". He said, you felt your cheeks heat up