Guilty As Charged

Violet: Avast, dear readers, and hide your buns, if buns you do hold dear, for the time has come to read and run, AND NOT GIVE WAY TO FEAR!!!

E1965: Alright, alright, enough with the creepy poem voice, Violet. Hey, guys! Before we start this chapter, I'd like to clarify a few things. There will be a few more pranks and a few more dramatic (and slightly brutal) scenes in the chapters that come. But, before you do post comments on said dramatic scenes, wait till you finish reading the whole chapter. At the ending of the chapter, we will reveal what was happening behind-the-scenes and our secrets to making the prank really good. Anyway, read on!

E1965: (Walks into the room) Hey, guys! We have a list of dares to do!

Paulina: (While typing on her laptop) Fire away, E.

E1965: First of all, where's Lillian?

Nicky: (o_o) In her room with Frisk.

Sans: uh-uh. Nope nope nope! im outta here! (Teleports away)

Colette: Where'd he go?

E1965: (Internally snickers) Probably fifty miles away from Lillian. (Ignores Colette) And Violet?

Nicky: She can't find her violin, and she's been looking for it since this morning.

E1965: Okay, because the first on our dare list is from Xia. I dare one of the Thea Sisters to try and interrupt Lillian's cuddle moment with Frisk.

Nicky: (O_O) NOPE. NOT DOING IT, DEFINITELY NOT DOING IT!!! EVEN THOUGH YOU CREATED ME IN THIS REALITY, E, (Don't get me wrong, I don't own the Thea Sisters, but the Thea Sisters in this alternate universe are technically mine (I created an alternate universe where the Thea Sisters have elemental powers. It's called Alternate Universe OCs. I think. I just made that term up, don't @ me)) I STILL HAVE MY SENSE OF FREEDOM, AND IT TELLS ME THAT I AM NOT DOING THIS AT ALL!!! (Teleports away)

Pam: (Raises an eyebrow) What was that about?

E1965: (Shrugs and snickers to herself) Eh...

*Memory Sequence starts*

Nicky: (Bursts into Lillian's room, to find Lillian cuddling Frisk) Hey, Lil, have you seen m- (Lillian shoots Nicky a death glare) Uh... n-never mind! I-I think I'll just double check in my room! (Lillian glares harder) Eheheh... bye! (Steps out of the room and closes the door)

*Memory Sequence ends*

Paulina: (While typing like crazy) Yeah, I can't do it right now. I'm BUSY!!!

Pam: (Snaps her fingers) That's it! I remember now! I still have to fix the microwave!

E1965: (Rolls her eyes) Classic excuses that actually make sense. Yeah, it's been broken for a whole week. How do you not remember that?

Pam: Sorry, I keep forgetting! And now, I gotta go fix it! (Runs to the kitchen)

E1965: (Talks to Pam telepathically) Also, get some popcorn for Frisk, if you can fix it that fast, that is.

Pam: Okay...

E1965: Don't worry. (Looks at Colette) Colette?