Tags and Messages

Paulina: (Looks at her computer) Huh. Looks like E's got a tag.

Violet: (Looks at the screen) And it's from Riz, too.

Andrew: Jeez, what's up with Riz constantly changing her username? At first, it was FangnBoboiboy, then she changed it to Kiyachang, and now it's Skylia_the_great ? What's up with that?

Paulina: I don't know, but E's still cranky from yesterday, when Xia decided out of the blue that she go into E's room and peck into her private life just to drill out info from her on the plushie. That was quite dumb, to be honest.

Violet: AND unreasonably risky. Did you see the hole E made with her foot during her rage moment?

Andrew: Yeah! It was quite big. I can sit in it if I didn't have to worry about splinters!

Paulina: Anyway, so there are rules to this tag. First is, we have to post the rules (which is what we're doing right now).

Violet: We have to state ten facts about ourselves...

Andrew: We have to do it in less than three days...

Paulina: We have to tag... WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! TWENTY-EIGHT PEOPLE?!?!?!?!?!?

Violet: Well, that's a doozy. We have to post... a... joke... okay, this is weird.

Andrew: We also have to give... spoilers? For one of E's books? How do we do that?

Paulina: We can't put spoilers on this compilation (I mean, how the heck are we supposed to know the future?), but we can put spoilers on the books related to our past and the ones E hasn't finished yet.

Violet: Oh, wait. Last rule is, we have to add a title to the vlog that has the tag in it. Seriously?

Paulina: E never leaves a vlog without a title!

Andrew: Yeah! In fact, it's one of the first things she thinks about when she starts posting the vlogs of our experiences that are at least presentable and interesting!

Violet: Speaking of which, we have to tell E about this later.

Nicky: What's going on?

Andrew: Oh, we're just doing a tag.

Pam: Huh. That tag-free streak is gone forever, then. So what are the rules we have to keep in mind?

Andrew: We have to state ten facts about either ourselves or E, tag twenty-eight people, tell a joke, give a spoiler for one of E's books, and... yeah, that's it.

Nicky: Weird, but I'm cut out for the jokes, though.

Andrew: (Claps his flippers together) Okay, let's get started! First, I'm vegan. Yeah, thinking about giving me fish? Nah, I'm gonna give it to Gunter or turn it into sushi for the others to eat. I do eat meat on occasion, though.

Violet: Same with me, actually.

Nicky: Okay, at one point, E pulled a prank on me to trick me into thinking she was drinking whiskey and that she was drunk. Not sure why E would drink in that matter, but she did get me really well. I fell for it instantly. Heck, she even spilled a bit of real whiskey on her shirt and stumbled around like a three-year-old to make it more convincing. Thank goodness the liquid in the bottle was just sparkling lemon.

*Memory Sequence starts*

Nicky: (Walks into the kitchen) Hey guys, have seen my- (Stops short in shock upon discovering E1965 hunched over on the bar table with a bottle of whiskey in her hand) Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......