From Seven to Eleven

Violet: (Looks outside, to find a rainstorm booming) Typhoon again. How many are there in a year in this place?

E1965: Around twenty times a year, give or take.

Violet: Yikes.

E1965: (Looks at the door) Guys, we have a visitor.

Violet: Who is it?

E1965: Before I tell you, cover your ears and you might want to shield your eyes a little. (Presses a button on the frame of her glasses, and shades slide over the  lenses)

Lillian: (Turns away and covers her ears) I'm not taking any chances.

Violet: But wh- (An explosion of light knocks the door open)(Slams her eyes shut in shock) AAGH!!! MY EYES!!!

E1965: (While staring straight at the light explosion) Xia, I know it's you.

Xia: DRAMATIC ENTRANCE!!!

Lillian: (Rolls her eyes) Your dramatic entrances really need some work, Xia. I mean, look at E's dramatic entrance! She mastered it!

E1965: (Blushes) Well, I don't know about "mastered"...

*Memory Sequence starts*

Lillian: (Paces back and forth in a dark, long room with pillars) What's taking her so long? (E1965 suddenly kicks the giant doors open and jumps into the room, landing in a bow stance with a staff in her hand, and her other hand thrust forward)(Jumps up in shock) Whoa! (Several dispensers suddenly fire out flaming arrows in succession, lighting up fire pits at the opposite ends of the room (think Shifu's dramatic entrance demo in Kung Fu Panda 3))(OoO) Whoa. How long have you been working on that dramatic entrance?

E1965: (Stands back upright) I just came up with it after I finished training with the others today. (Swings her staff to her left, and the doors rapidly close)

*Memory Sequence ends*

Xia: Anyway, I GOT A DARE FOR YOU!!!

E1965: (Presses a button on her glasses, and the shades retract back into the frames) Fire away.

Xia: I dare you, Vi, Jae, Leo, Lillian, and other guys to have Seven Minutes in Heaven!

Jae: WHAT?!?! Ugh! The one time I stay. Really?!

E1965: (Snaps her fingers, and Leo appears in the middle of the room) Yup.

Leo: Whoa, what's going on?

Andrew: Seven minutes in heaven.

Xia: Yeah! And look who's here! (Meloetta, Sylveon, and Greninja come out from behind Xia)

Meloetta: Hi!

Andrew: Meloetta! Y-you can talk?

Meloetta: Yes! It feels strange, but I can get used to speaking in human language.

Xia: I gave her a pill, just like Sylveon and AG over here. Anyway, TIME FOR SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!

Lillian: Wait, you dared me too, right?

Xia: Duh!

Lillian: And isn't seven minutes in heaven done in pairs?

Xia: Yeah.

Lillian: Who am I gonna be with?

Xia: Sans.

Lillian: Alright, then!