An Itsy Bitsy, Eeny Weeny... Teeny Tiny... Drought

Matthew: Hey, guys! So there're two announcements we'd like to make. First and foremost of which is that William Afton's biography (which I still don't understand why E wrote it), The Man in the Golden Rabbit, is finally out... or at least the prologue and first chapter is out. Just wait a bit, okay? E's working on editing it and eradicating all forms of grammar errors, so wait patiently, all you dormant FNaF fans that are probably here subtly reading this without a care in the world, okay? Okay. So... for the second announcement (actually, it's more of a request kind of thing, which we don't like doing, to be frank), but- (Andrew interrupts him)

Andrew: WE'VE RUN OUT OF DARES!!!

Matthew: (Pushes Andrew out of sight) We know, Andrew. Don't scare the viewers, okay? (Clears his throat) But, yes. Andrew is correct. We have run out of things to do here. So can you please help us churn out the content you all love to watch by sending us at least few dares, please? It's okay if you don't wanna, but it'll be a big help if you do. Thanks for watching this brief video, and- (Andrew interrupts him again)

Andrew: SAVE US FROM THE DROUGHT, I BEG OF YOU!!!

Matthew: Andrew, for CRYING OUT LOUD-

*bleep*