Tell me

A/N

Another update, Yay!!! Anyway, enjoy!

Jade sifted through a few pages as she waited for the boys to show up. She had come into the studio early to meet up with Gage and familiarize him with the studio. Gage was a great guy and he learned quickly and he really knew his way around a table. Jade would be able to learn a lot from him. Gage was currently going over the song the boys were going to be starting today while Jade organized some of the paper work. She let her mind wander back to the night of her and Ashton's argument. It had been a solid day since then and she had only seen him once. He had been in bed when they got home that night and he had left early the day after and hadn't returned until later that night. When he had come home he showered, ate dinner and went to bed. He wasn't in much of a talking mood and Jade didn't push it. She was nervous about the recording today. She had hoped to talk to him this morning before she left but he was out for a run when she got up and hadn't returned before she left for the studio.

She checked her watch to see the guys were five minutes late. Michael was driving then. That meant Ashton would be irritated. Awesome. She'd better warn Gage.

"Hey Gage." Jade called behind her.

"Yeah?" Gage answered.

"I just want to let you know. They're five minutes late so that means Michael is driving. Ashton hates being late so he'll probably be in a pissy mood. If he is just ignore any remarks from him." Jade explained.

"Alright." Gage chuckled.

"Oh and umm, he and I don't exactly get along so I apologize for any remarks or yelling." Jade bit her lip and dropped her eyes.

"Umm, okay..." Gage frowned but didn't ask.

"I told you it takes at least three minutes to get through the drive through and another minute to get the actual order. And even though the place is two minutes away that still puts us getting here late. I told you. And what time is it. Why, we're six minutes late." Ashton's voice rambled as the four guys walked through the door.

"You did not know we were going to be six minutes late you just said we'd be late to which I said, I want my damn coffee." Michael's voice countered back.

"I did know. I just didn't say it out loud." Ashton piped back.

"Whatever Irwin, you're such a damn liar." Michael laughed.

"I am not, I- Gage! Hey man, nice to see you again!" Ashton cut himself off once he entered the studio room and saw Gage.

"Hey, thanks for having me here." Gage smiled shaking Ashton's hand.

"Hey, Jade." Michael put his arm around Jade's neck and planted a kiss on her temple.

"Hey, Michael." Jade smiled as he pulled away.

"Where's Luke and Cal?" Jade asked noticing they didn't come in behind.

"Not sure." Michael shrugged.

"We're here." Luke spoke up walking in with Calum.

"Hey." Jade smiled.

"Hey babe." Luke set down the large book he was holding and pulled Jade to himself. He rocked her back and forth a few times. As he started talking.