I just didn't expect him to actually do it.

A/N

Who is the best?? Me? I know...hahaha only kidding but on a serious note, I updated again. I have just been in a writing mood so anyway enjoy!!!

It had been a week since Ashton cut Jade out of his life. He kept up with her occasionally through Michael and today was no different.

"Hey Ash, we're back." Michael called out. Ashton quickly set his laptop aside and met Michael in the hallway.

"How is she?" Ashton asked biting his lip.

"The same as she was last time Ash." Michael sighed as he walked into his room and threw himself on his bed. Ashton followed behind.

"Does she still hate me?" Ashton asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you she doesn't hate you. She's just upset." Michael groaned. He had this conversation with Ashton almost everyday since telling Ashton what Jade had said.

"Are you alright Jade? I know this must be hard for you." Michael asked. It had been a few days since Ashton broke the news about Alexa.

"I'm fine." Jade nodded.

"Jade." Michael said in a tone that told her he knew she was lying.

"I just didn't expect him to actually do it. I mean I knew there was a chance but I really thought he'd break up with her. I guess I just hoped he cared for me more than he did for her. But who am I kidding. He's in love with her. He'll never care for me more, I was stupid in even thinking that."

"But she thinks I don't care about her." Ashton said.

"Do you blame her? You treat her like an ass. You ignore each other for a week then you cut her from your life for a girl you don't even like." Michael huffed.

"I do like her!" Ashton groaned.

"What is your favorite thing about her?" Michael asked folding his arms.

"I love the color of her eyes. The way she smells. The fact that she prefers whiskey." Ashton listed.

"You do realize, she has the same eye color as Jade. She wears the same perfume as Jade and Jade also prefers whiskey." Michael was tired of this.

"I do like her, Michael. I promise you." Ashton said reassuringly.