Cease Fire - Demoman x Injured!Reader

So this story takes place in the map 2fort. If you do not know what that looks like I recommend looking it up so you get a better feel of the surroundings. Alright enjoy!

~~~~

"Yeh can't escape!" Demoman charged after you. You had pushed him into a couch and now he was seeking his revenge. The man caught up and wrapped his arms around you. He picked you up and spung you around in a circle. You laughed and kicked your legs trying to escape the unescapable.

He set you back down but kept you in his grasp. He allowed you to turn and face him, with his arms still around your torso, and you smiled at him. He was grinning back. You went to kiss him but he turned his head in a teasing way. You kissed his cheek instead and giggled at him. "Hey, what was that about?"

"Hmm? Oi dunno what yer talkin' 'bout lass." You shifted his his grasp. "Yes you do." He looked back at you and rose a brow. "Nah, Oi dunno." You grinned and tried again. The man lifted up his chin so you kissed right under it. You laughed. "What are you doing?"

He continued looking up. "Oi don't know what yer talkin' 'bout! What am Oi doin'?" You rolled your eyes and waited for him to look back at you. "Lass." He looked to his left, then his right. "Oi think yer-" He met your gaze and you cut him off quickly with a kiss. He couldn't help but kiss back.

His grip loosened and your wrapped your arms around his neck. He smiled and nuzzled his nose on yours. You smiled and shut your eyes. You kissed him again. He was roughly pushed against you. You and him separated and Scout was there. "Let's go, round is startin' in literally two minutes."

Demoman nodded. "Alright... We will be there." Scout walked off and Demoman looked back at you. "We will continue this after battle." He said. You nodded and pecked his cheek quickly, then ran off to find your gun.

Grabbing it, you ran to the respawn room. The team was there, ready for battle but still making finishing touches to anything. Engineer with his tool box. Medic and the medigun. Sniper and... some jars. But you were focused on Demoman with his bombs. You walked over and pushed into his shoulder with yours. He looked at you and grinned.

Mission begins in five seconds

"Good luck tiny commands." Heavy said.

Four...

"Give 'em hell boys!" Soldier called.

Three...

"I never liked any of 'ou..." Spy grumbled.

Two...

"Hey Y/n." You looked at Demoman. You expected him to wish you luck, as he did every battle.

One...

"Oi love yeh."

Begin

Everyone charged out the doors. You held your gun tightly in hand as you charged in a direction away from most of the men. Kneeling down by the small cliff you took a distance shot at a Scout. You hit him in the leg and watched him fall to the floor.

You continued to take distance shots before making your way to the bridge. You fought your way threw and managed to get to the other side easily. A Scout came charging towards you and you hit him over the head with your melee weapon.

He stumbled and you pulled your gun back out, shooting him dead. You heard a familiar battle cry and looked over to see Demoman fighting off a Pyro. You gained confidence from seeing the man fend off the wild Pyro as you continued your attack.

A sentry started firing at you and you ducked out of the way right on time. It continued to fire until a sudden stop. You looked over, seeing a familiar sapping device, and a dead Engineer. Silently you thanked Spy. Medic and Heavy came charging, full uber, next to you. Demoman, Soldier, and Scout followed close behind them as you hung back to kill off following enemies.