*Ella* Start Over (Ashley Purdy)

The venue began clearing after an amazing Black Veil Brides concert. I was scrolling through my phone until I ran into someone.

"I'm sorry!" Someone said, his hood fell off when we bumped into one another so I was able to see his face. He was Ashley Purdy, from Black Veil Brides... Holy fuck, okay act natural... I still haven't said anything... Shit.

"Oh I-it's okay, I wasn't paying attention." I stuttered out with my thick Swedish accent. He smirked when he heard the accent.

"You're Swedish? Is it true you can tell you're in Sweden when the cows are better looking than the women?" He asked laughing a bit at his own joke. Insecurity imeediately got the better of me. My head fell making red/ black hair fall in front of my eyes. He won't like me...

"I'm terribly sorry about running into you... I need to go." I mumbled not looking him in the eye. I walked around him just wanting to get far away and go home. Weight came crashing down on my shoulders, one of the people who inspired me to do so much made fun of me...

"Wait! I'm sorry..." Ashley called out catching up to me in no time. I turned to look at him to see a slight frown and guilty eyes.

"I feel like such an asshole... I just didn't know what to say. I'm sorry. Can we start over?" He pleaded causing a small smile formed on my face as I nodded.

"Ella, nice to meet you." I said confidently holding my hand out for him to shake. He shook his head and threw his arms around me into a huge hug.

"Ashley Purdy, you may already have known, and I hug." He said smiling. We continued talking as we walked down random streets.

"Any idea where we are?" Ashley questioned looking around.

"Not a clue..." I said trying to find anything familar.

"Well since we have no idea where we are... Would you like to get a coffee?" He asked pointing to a small cafe across the street. I nodded as we walked to the coffee shop.