*Veronica* Birthday Surprise (Kellin Quinn)

I woke up expecting to be in the arms of my boyfriend, Kellin Quinn but instead I woke up alone. There was a note on his pillow.

Happy birthday babe, I made you breakfast downstairs and get dressed because you have a busy day ahead of you. Love you, Kellin

Folding the note I placed it on my night stand and threw on a random v-neck and pair of skinny jeans before walking into our kitchen. The table had piles of pancakes and waffles, a bowl of scrambled eggs, plate of bacon and so on. There's no way I could eat all of this but I piled my plate and chowed down. After finishing I found another note.

Don't worry about cleaning up... Okay go to this address your appointment is at 11... Love, the best boyfriend ever

I drove to the address which was a salon... The lady at the desk smiled and asked for my name. When she heard my name she said "Oh yes, your boyfriend sure does love you... He's a keeper." She winked and lead me to the salon chair. Kellin remembered me telling him I wanted to dye my hair a new color. It took about two hours until it was done and styled. It looked amazing she smiled at my excitement and handed me a note.

I know how bad you wanted your hair done... Head to this address. Love, K

"I'm jealous, I wish my boyfriend did this for me... Happy birthday by the way." The hairdresser smiled and I pulled out my wallet to pay when she told me he already paid, but I tipped her and left.

I ended up at a small dress boutique. Walking inside the girl working their asked if my name was Veronica which I nodded and she gushed about how romantic Kellin was and what not. She grabbed a black dress hanging on a rack behind the counter and asked me to try this black lace dress that flared to an inch or two above my knee. After we made sure it fit she but it in a dress bag and Kellin paid beforehand. She handed me a note before I walked out.

Hope you like the dress... Go home and get ready because dinner is at 7. I'll see you then. Love you, Kellin

I drove home bringing everything inside. I checked the time to see it was already five so I decided to start getting ready. By the time I finished getting ready it was six-thirty. I found a note by the front door with address for the dinner. Getting in my car I made it to the restaurant within twenty minutes.

"Name?" A man asked looking at hi sreservation book.

"Oh I'm meeting someone here..." I said a bit unsure until he asked if I was Veronica. I nodded and he lead me towards a secluded table where I saw Kellin standing in a dress jacket looking amazing as always. He looked me up and down in shock making me blush.

"You look gorgeous tonight babe, happy birthday too." He said pulling me into him and kissed me. Kellin pulled my chair out for me before sitting down himself.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me today... It's the best birthday present ever." I said he held my hand on the table rubbing his thumb across my knuckles.

"I still have a present for you babe... It's my job to spoil you" He winked making me blush. Pulling out a black box from his pocket and handed it to me. I opened it to see a gorgeous diamond necklace.

"Kellin it's beautiful..." I gasped in shock. He helped me put it on right before the waiter came back to take our orders. Dinner was amazing and the food was absolutely delicious. The waiter brought the bill by which I looked at before Kellin took it from me. I pulled my wallet out of my bag.

"Babe, it's okay... It's your birthday and you're my girlfriend." He argued. Not wanting to argue i put my wallet back into my bag. After paying and such Kellin lead me to his car.

"Don't worry Justin took your car back home... I called him before." He stated proudly as he opened my car door like a gentleman. When we made it home Kellin lead me inside to get the shit scared out of me by our friends yelling surprise. We partied all night and it was a blast. After everyone was either passed out in our lounge or went home we headed upstairs.

"Night birthday girl. Love you..." He mumbled tiredly wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close.

"Thank you for everything Kellin... Best birthday yet. I love you too" I whispered cuddling into his chest before falling alseep.