25 May, 2018.

Today was a normal day at office. Woke up at 7, got ready, reached office by 9:45, worked till 6. The usual. The only difference was that Kristen wasn't there at office today and will not be there till Tuesday because she has gone to visit her grandmother in another city.

I wasn't lonely tho. Kristen had introduced me to other people in office and we even used to eat lunch with one of them. I generally don't talk to anyone while I'm working but I found myself comfortably talking to the woman at lunch. She is hardly 2-3 years older than us and we bonded over music so that was cool.

I've been watching quite a lot of BTS videos on my way to and from work and at home. I think I've finally gone back to how I was before the exam prep period. I don't say it as a bad thing tho. I don't even look at my phone when I'm at work and I'm at work for most of the day so I'm entitled to watch BTS videos whenever I can.

So BTS held a comeback show and performed their single Fake Love along with Anpanman and Airplane Pt.2 and BOTH. THE. NEW. PERFORMANCES. ARE. SO. GOOD!

Anpanman is my second favourite track from the album and the performace matched my expectations from the song. I didn't really expect it to be on the cute side but it works so well. And all the members did so well. I was kind of worried for the live performance because the chorus sounds heavily auto-tuned but V, Jin, Jimin and Jungkook did a really great job. I could clearly hear their voices different from the background voice. Though I know now that V can really make his voice sound like Fetty Wap. If I didn't already love this song, now I had no choice but to.

Moving on to Airplane Pt.2.  To be honest, I really wasn't that convinced with this song when I first heard it. They had gone for a different style (Latino vibes) and I somehow didn't get it. But after the watching the performance, dude, I get this song now. I'm liking it now! There is so much swag in this song and the dance is too good! Jin and RM's switching tho! Jungkook's gaze tho! And now I'm feeling the Latina vibes too. Versatility come throughhhh!

In the evening, I began thinking that tomorrow is a Saturday, which means I had office only till 1:30PM. What if I stayed overtime tomorrow and took a holiday next Saturday? I asked Kristen about it even if she is currently only a 3 day vacation because she is technically my immediate boss and I shouldn't directly ask Boss R.

Kristen told me she'll let me know by tomorrow because it is already past 12 now. I should have thought of this 2-3 days in advance. Maybe next time.