28 February, 2018 - HIXTAPE_D2

Today was a day of tests. Kinda.

First we had an Eco test at 11AM. It went decently well. Lol I can't even tell how my papers go anymore. After the test, I met Kristen and Paul and studied for the Marketing test which was to be held immediately after the 15 min break. We had the Marketing test and it was not that great. We had to read a case study and there was a class viva based on it. I knew the answers to all the questions that she asked the others. You can guess what happened during my turn right? Dammit, I just wish she could've given me a second chance.

We had a Finance lecture after which I finally confronted Kristen and told her about my concerns of feeling unwanted and boring when Kristen behaves all tired in front of me, but not when Paul is around. We sorted things out and then went to the resident canteen to drink some milkshake, sugarcane juice and have some nacho fries. We spoke about Venus, Ms. Paula's concerns about Kristen (she thinks that Kristen has a habit of taking interest in things only if she is getting something out of it. She also worries about Kristen being kinda bullied/ made fun of by classmates) and about our non-existent career plans among other things.

On the way back home, she told me about her religious leader ceremony that will take place tomorrow.

Today's iHeartRadio Voting Efforts:

HIXTAPE_D2 for #BestFanArmy
HIXTAPE_D2 for #BestBoyBand

Two! Three! Lyrics
Best Of Me Lyrics
BTS Cypher Pt.1 Lyrics