18 May, 2018.

I woke up at 6:15AM. Mom was not there at home so dad was in charge of making food. I helped dad with some chapatis and realised that even though he can make lip smacking (veg and non veg) food, when it comes to making chapatis, he has the same skills as me. Lol. He just cannot make them.

In the morning I saw that the new club removed all our posts from the Instagram Account. It was the the only place where the WORD work was seen. Fuck you. I felt so hurt and angry that I sent a big message on the group to prevent them from erasing all our work.

I reached the work station and again had to go to office alone cause Kristen was again going to take quite some time to reach.

I showed Boss I yesterday's work, made the final corrections for the Rosa Parks' story, got doubts solved about three other documents that I had drafted and made the necessary changes. Boss I gave me more activities to upload and I got that done. I even drafted another document and replied to emails from writers according the E-mailers that we had prepared and a couple of other things. We went for a walk after lunch today too. I think I'm settling in now. It's probably just two days of rest because Boss R and Boss Y are not in office for these two days but I feel much more relaxed compared to the first two days.

It probably also has to do with the fact that I didn't have any work for home today too. That's good.

By the waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

BTS LOVE YOURSELF: TEAR HAS BEEN RELEASEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

OOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOODDDDDDDD

This is the first time I'm witnessing their come back album and it feels great!

Their single is called 'Fake Love' and broooooooo it's tooooo GOOOOODDDDDDDD!

I had to rewind it so many frickin' times!

I love the song! And Jin seems to have so many lines! I'll have to check the line distribution video to know exactly how much of the song he got. But he is in the centre quite a few times too!

I watched the video for a total of 8 times. Once for the first time and 7 times to focus on each of the members.

Their first move is too cool. And Jungkook's voice sounds so different in his first line, I love it!