3 June, 2018.

Today was a really nice day. I met my school friends after quite a long time (except Mia but yeah).

So I woke up around 10AM, lazed around a bit and then got ready to go for our lunch plan. We were actually supposed to go swimming around 4PM but decided against it.

My mom's sister and sister's son had come home for a bit. The son (my brother) was going to another city for about a month to do a course in Japanese cuisine. Sounds interesting.

My mom's sister was floored by my look. She's always been the one to like fashion and kinda scrutinizes my look every time I meet her.

Today I was wearing a very summer appropriate spaghetti top and jeans with white shell earings and my trusted blue shoes. And I got a vehement approval from her for it.

I left for Mia's place where Mikayla was supposed to come pick us up. Once she did that, we met Marissa at a popular cafe. We went to the top floor and took quite a long time to decide what to eat cause the selection I tell you, too good! Most of the chicken dishes turned out to be with bone so that was a bummer. I was initially going to go for a chicken steak in mushroom sauce but went for the dragon Chicken instead.

It was damn good but I expected it to be spicy. It was mostly sweet. I remember this happened to me last time as well, when I went there with Alex, Kristen, Venus and Paul. I had ordered a barbecue chicken roll assuming it to be savoury but it was too sweet.

Anyways, since we didn't want to sit outside in the scroching sun, we waited for a table to get cleared and occupied that tiny space. Marissa went for a salad while Mikayla chose a chicken roll. Mia and Emily (who reached the place some time by this point), shared a huge ass pizza. We had a really great time! There was jazz music playing in the background and we were completely immersed.... in our food. Lol.

Nova joined us towards the end and we all left for Mikayla's place in her tiny car.

At one point on our way, Marissa noticed a sunglass container and opened it because she wanted to try out those sunglasses. Only they were no sunglasses in there. There was rolled up weed instead! Woah, I had never expected that! I knew that Marissa smoked up but I didn't think she would have one in her car just like that. 

We reached Mikayla's place and after talking to her parents for a while, we sat to watch something on Netflix. The others watched some movie whose title I don't care enough to remember. Because I was busy getting my makeup done by Mikayla! Mikayla has always been one of those girl who would come to school with some make up on, despite there being rules stating otherwise. Her interest for make up and beauty grew immensely over time and now she has started a professional insta page to showcase her make up adventures. And she's pretty good at it too. She has taken it very seriously. I mean the woman has that light-bulbed mirror in her house too! Since I'm a make-up noob for life, I had been waiting for Mikayla to paint my face for the longest time and finally today I got it done. She made me look so pretty! The eye make up was gorgeous! 

After that, we went up to Mikayla's terrace where everyone except me took turns to smoke that rolled up weed we found in Mikayla's car. Mikayla and Marissa seemed like such pros while pulling. Since 5 people smoked up 1 rolled up weed, they weren't that satisfied. So Mikayla decided to roll up another one. Even though I have no plans of smoking, I was curious to see how ones rolls up a weed so I was carefully watching Mikayla while separated the stones, put the stuff in some paper and rolled it up like a pro. After that round of weed, we parted ways and went back home. 

Well, it was great to meet these people again. Had a lot of fun! 

We've grown up, haven't we?