4 May, 2018.

FINALS WEEK BEGINS!

I was pretty chill in the morning. I woke up around 6:00 AM and comfortably revised until 1:00PM. And I was pretty relaxed when my dad took me to my centre. 

But when I reached the centre, all chains to my social anxiety went loose. I felt so anxious looking at the number of people around me, it's not even funny. It was to a point where I wasn't even able to concentrate on my notes properly. It was horrible.

Remember how I was planning on avoiding those two people from my college? Try a dozen of them now. My goodness, there are so many people from my college in this centre. My heart increasingly dropped after each person I recognised. Two of them even have their seats around me. Hard luck.

Anyways, this year's centre's condition is not that great. My last year's centre was much better than this one. The table is so small and is as good as stuck to the wall. Thankfully my seat is stuck to the right wall of the room so my lefty person doesn't have to deal with extreme congestion. However, my entire arm literally hung out of the (excuse of a) desk for the entire three hours of the paper! It's safe to say that my arm is positively sore.

Coming to the actual exam, it was... good. I say this cause almost all of the 'sure shot' questions, according to the professor (who usually gives accurate question banks), didn't come. I hadn't 'learnt' any of the other questions but I had gone through them enough times to have a vague idea about the answer. Which was good. Let's see what marks I get now. Also, I don't know whether to refer to 'question banks' any longer.

My dad dropped me to the centre but I had to find myself a ride back home. There was no transport available right outside my centre (it's legit next to a polluted river with only a two small laned road separating the two. Of course no rides would be waiting there. I don't know what that watchman was talking about) so I had to walk for a bit towards the highway. Luckily I found one ride and was back home under half an hour. This is such an upgrade from last year where I spent a good 3.5 hours traveling back and forth!

Now on to the next subject, FC.

I initially planned on completing the entire Section 1 today and Section 2 tomorrow. But it's time to sleep and I still have half of the short notes of Section 1 left. I did as much as I can. I'll buck up tomorrow morning and finish revising before leaving for the exam.