24 April, 2018.

Its Tuesday today I have made a schedule plan for the rest of week. 

I have 6 subjects for my finals:
-> Accounts
-> Law
-> Economics
-> Commerce
-> Advertising
-> Foundation Course

I have already finished one round of studying Law and FC and most of Eco. I am pretty confident about Accounts and have been practicing a couple of sum randomly. I was supposed to complete Commerce by today but I still have 4 chapters to go. I seriously need to buck the fuck up if I want to stick to my schedule. 

So I quickly need to finish Commerce first thing in the morning (which I was supposed to complete by today) so that I can move on to Advertising (which I was supposed to start tomorrow morning). I need to finish Advertising in two days, that is till Thursday. After that I need to brush up on some Eco cause I'm planning to attend an extra Eco class on Friday. Starting Friday will be the official last week before my exams begin. From Friday onwards I only need to keep revising till I nearly perfect my answers.

As for writing practice, I still have to compete my April 2017 Eco paper and I need to write all definitions for Eco, Law and Advertising. I also need to draw and perfect my graphs for Eco. 

My BTS Detox is going strong and I hardly take any breaks nowadays but I need to concentrate even more and try to not let my mind wander too much.