30 April, 2018.

While having dinner with my family, the conversation gradually turned to the various trips we've had as a family, both in and out of our country.

We started with and spoke at length about our Europe (Paris and Switzerland) trip. We went there during my summer vacation of 2009. Its nearly 10 years from now so I didn't really remember everything that we had done. My dad, on the other, remembered our entire itinerary. So we went for a trip down memory lane recollecting our days in Europe. I remembered a couple of them, the other's I didn't. But it felt great to kind of relive those moments by just speaking about it. My dad looked absolutely happy and satisfied when he narrated a beautiful incident that he came across when he stayed in Switzerland for a corporate meeting.

We then spoke about our other trips, including short local trips, and what we teasured about each of them. I loved this discussion! We haven't been for a proper trip since Dec'16 and I guess my dad probably wants to and will plan a trip this year. We'll probably explore a bit of the north side of the country in December. We'll see how things roll out.

In another great thing that happened today, I just watch G.C.F in Osaka. I had seen the G.C.F in Tokyo but I didn't realise that it's entirely made my Jungkook. At that time I didn't even realise that G.C.F means Golden Closet Films. But now I do! I'm not going to exaggerate by saying that it's the best vlog I've ever seen but boy, JK has skills. He used a lot of techniques that popular vloggers use and the production value was great! Jimin and V fooling around the entire video.... Hahahaha... It made me smile a lot. Also, I guess there is a new song (an English one after a long time!) that I need to check cause it was amazing!

Oh, just to be clear, my BTS Detox involved not watching BTS YouTube videos uploaded by ARMY, not watching Run BTS, Bon Voyage or BTS Burn The Stage (which is also quiiiiiiite a lot for me). A mere Google search or anything that comes in my subscription box (I'm subscribed to the BANGTAN and BigHit's Official Channels) are excluded from the detox. Hence, my detox is officially still on. How am I still doing this? I have no idea.