10 April, 2018.

I am having a bad hard time concentrating on my studies.

My SYB.Com Finals start in less than a month from now (4th May, 2018) and I am still unable to free myself from my cell phone addiction. I always begin the day with a plan in mind but it gets lost very easily. I have always counted myself as someone who can become very serious when she wants to. I want to do that now but it's just not happening. I am fully aware of the fact that any amount of nagging from others will not do the trick. It is me and solely me who can train and convince my mind to get serious for my exam preparation.

Honestly, I haven't given up hope. I still think I will be able to concentrate hard to study for the upcoming exams. I trust myself enough to believe in that.

What I realise now is that I am really poor with definitions, regardless of the subject. Since definitions is the first part of any paper, my confidence drops. Maybe I should switch my studying strategy to finish off all definitions first. Maybe that will work. I know the words but instead of being too cocky, I need to actually read and mug up the definitions so that so have an exact idea of what needs to be written on paper.