14 May, 2018.

I woke up at 7 today.

I didn't learn how to cook anything today but my mom asked me cut onions. And it took so long! I didn't think a simple job as cutting would take that much time. I was listening to the piano version of BTS' songs and I swear the entire 1 hour video got over by the time I finished my cutting job.

I then sat to eat breakfast (hard bread with butter) and read the newspaper. I think I take a lot of the time to read the newspaper too but it's alright cause I'm gaining quite a lot of general knowledge from it. The most interesting article I read today was about student visa's for various countries. My dad has told me that studying abroad is definitely an option for me and I should start researching on various colleges, both within and outside the country.

My waxing lady came home around 10:30AM. My mom wasn't around like she normally is so it was tad bit awkward. The woman thought I was two years younger than I actually am. Do I look that small?

After that I got a call from Kristen. I scheduled my interview with her boss for 2:00PM and immediately got my portfolio ready. I had my lunch and left home by 12:30PM cause the work place is about an hour and a half from my place. I reached 10 mins to 2 and had to wait for about 20 mins before I met with her boss and his brother.

Honestly, I kind of got the hint of who the bosses are. One of the them came in and I instantly heard him ordering someone (who I'm assuming was his girlfriend) to pick his call on time. He seemed like the bossy kind. I was also able to identify the other person (Kristen's boss) as well.

So this interview.... was nothing like the first one. He already knew about me because of Kristen so I didn't have to introduce myself. He knew that I was mostly interested in Finance and he required someone who would be willing to do a lot of things, but those won't really be related to Finance. The boss and his brother (both in their 20s) are planning to make an E-library among other things. Their ideation is almost done and now they're entering into the implementation phase. So there's going to be quite a lot of research work and working towards making this product into a reality.

He did tell me that if there is time, the other brother could teach me some share Market related stuff.

So that's the job profile.

They repeatedly emphasised that they don't want me to be disappointed if this is not a Finance profile and asked if conveyance would be a problem. They want dedicated interns who are willing to work their butts off from 10AM to 6PM (sometimes later than that) and do not want any backlog in their work.

I had only today's day to decide if I want this job or not.

I briefly spoke to my dad on my way home. He said we'll discuss in detail when he comes back home.

I reached home by 4:00PM, lazed around a bit and spoke to Kristen for quite a while. Out of everything she told me, one of them was that she wanted me to know that if I accept the internship, I'll be under her. I'm cool with it honestly.

Then I finally started watching Ant Man. In the middle, dad came home. So I spoke to him and guess who has an internship now? Well, Kristen has sent my approval across but I still haven't received my acceptance. I will need a confirmed acceptance so that I can cancel my other applications.

I continued watching Ant Man after that. It was a good movie. I liked it. Now only Black Panther to go and I'll be fully armed to watch Infinity War. But I need to get all of this in place before it goes off theatres.

BTS RELEASED THE TRAILER FOR THEIR NEW SINGLE 'FAKE LOVE' OH MY GOOOOOOODDDDDDD!

AND ITS JUNGKOOK ON THE THUMBNAIL AAAAHHHHHH

Holy shit I just saw the video. So all them walked into what looks like a devil's exchange and they traded stuff! Jhope traded his Snickers! RM traded his mirror! Jimin exchanged the white forestry picture! The resemblance from the Wings album yaaaaassss!

Then Suga got a lollipop, RM got a hair tie, JHope got a cake, V got a bag and someone got an umbrella. What does all this even meannnnnn?!!!!!

And you have Jungkook! He was given a key to a place that looked like the place to meet the actual devil.

And the fucking song in the end. Oh I think RM is going be prooved right. The voices were so spookyyyyy!

BOY MEETS WHAT?

I swear BigHit knows what they're doing.

I even saw the the rest of the Love Yourself: Tear concept photos.