25 April, 2018.

I just came to know that Infinity War is releasing day after tomorrow. WHAT THE FUCK?! I WANTED TO WATCH THE MOVIE IN THE THEATRE BUT NOW I CAN'T! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO MEEE?! I crie.

Well now I know what to look forward to when my exams end. The first thing I'm going to do is watch the two Marvel movies that I haven't watched- Ant Man and Black Panther. 

Today evening I got to know that I got into the top 10 rank. HA. HA. HA. HA. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

Don't get me wrong, I don't take my achievements lightly. I take my pride in my achievements but I cannot possibly be proud of being a ranker based on the marks I got. To think that I was disappointed with them when I got them and now I'm being awarded for it. I don't feel like I deserve a spot in the top 10. I would like to earn my awards instead of them just being handed over so easily. 

This is only if the rank was based on just my prelims. But if these were for my practical-based certificate course, then I'll be really happy. I have worked quite hard this academic year and I will be glad to see my hardwork pay off.  

My college held a Townhall today-for our parents this time around- to explain the same thing that they had explained us in our Townhall on the 13th. I asked my parents not to waste their time in attending it cause I had already told them about my Townhall in detail, they already had the 80 slide PPT describing the course of each major and I had already decided my minor and majors and informed my parents about my decisions. 

Turns out I'll have to rethink my minors. Along with the digital course, they made the Liberal Arts course compulsory too. Why, who knows. Also, now we have to choose two minor topics (out of the other major subjects that I haven't selected as my main major) instead of one. And I'll have to redecide which minor (topic + digital course + liberal arts course) to take in which Sem. Good Lord. 

I had made my decision and even filled the form early and so that my next year's admission process doesn't interfere with my this year's finals studies. I really hope they extend the deadline (which is currently on the 28th) to after our exams get over cause I really cannot afford to think too much about it now. And I have to make my decision very carefully. I can't be casual about it. Its my future afterall.