16 May, 2018.

I slept through my alarm and woke up at 7AM today.

I looked through my messages and saw that Boss R praised me for the work that I submitted yesterday. I really don't know if he's being genuine or he's just saying that to make me feel comfortable.

Kristen has apparently always been too chill with both Boss Y and Boss R. They're both young so it helps. He even prohibited me from calling him Sir.

I quickly got ready and left for work.

On my way, I finally messaged my new mentor about the status of the existing WORD Committee. I also mentioned the lack of time due to internship.

I then messaged my Program Director to tell her to stop waiting on that internship offer to come from that big Law firm to whom she had sent my CV, approximately a month back. Kristen had suggested I don't tell her but dad advised otherwise.

At work I made corrections to the Rosa Parks story, corrections to the document that I had made at home, made an NDA document, received my application form, uploaded some activities on a software and started working on E-mailers with Kristen.

Towards the end of the day tho, Kristen came up to me and told me that a writer was scheduled for an interview on Friday but that was now postponed to Saturday. I was like cool, how is that supposed to concern me in any way.... I had to inform the writer about it. Fuck. My social anxiety went in full acceleration mode. Obviously it's not like I've not spoken to strangers on call before. I've ordered pizza (and messed it up as well) BUT TO TALK TO ANOTHER PERSON ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OHMYGODDDDD!

I was hella nervous and I kept comfirming the information with Kristen. I called the person and even messed up a bit but I got the work done.

I find boss Y more scary than boss R even though initially I thought Boss R would be the difficult one. Having said that, I have seen Boss R can get a little pissed off so I know he's capable of being the scary one too. Feels like he's praising me just to get me more comfortable with the work place. I've said that before too.

After coming  back home, I helped a junior with some WORD/ TAG stuff and it unexpectedly took a lot of time. I even had office work to complete so I wasn't able to sleep at my (now) normal 11PM.

Alex seems very concerned about my schedule. He advised me not to overwork beyond my capacity and miss out on the fun part in life. Dad also doesn't want me to work at home (he says it jokingly but I think he means it). Mom seems disappointed about this whole ordeal.

I think I'm taking too much stress about it. I even got stress breakouts (that's what Alex calls it. Turns out, he is correct).

Coming to one of the very few great points of the day.

BTS realeased the second teaser videoooooo!!

But it's already past my bedtime so I'll watch it tomorrow.