10 May, 2018.

FINALS WEEK ENDS!

I had my Commerce Paper today and it went well! Except maybe the last answer that I couldn't exactly complete. 

Today we had the strict invigilator again and thank goodness we did. The two girls again had an altercation with her and this time she called the supervisor. Nothing big happened but since it took place during the exam, there was quite a bit disturbance for those couple of minutes. 

After my papers got over, I decided to walk to a nearby park that I had located on Google Maps. Last year, I had explored a bit of the area where my centre was and this time, even though it was in the middle of nowhere, I decided to explore a bit. It was a 15 min walk and it felt nice until I was just a couple of minutes away from the park. The place looked shady. I had to cross a very shady looking small alley just before reaching the park.

And I'm quite sure I got cat-called there. I have never been cat called before and I got terrified. I reached the park, it looked deserted and quickly decided to get the fuck out of there so I that the man (who cat-called me) doesn't follow me. I was so flustered that I didn't give a shit about which way I was going. Obviously I couldn't have walked back the way I came or I don't know what that man would have done to me. I went through various turns until I was away from the place and I was absolutely sure that no one was following me. Then I began asking around and made my way to the highway. Good lord, it was fucking scary. I really don't want to have any such encounters ever in my life. 

I took home some snacks for my fam. I'm a free bird nowwwww! I have so much BTS stuff, K-Pop stuff and other stuff to see and do it's crazy! Maybe I'll make a list of it tomorrow. For now, I started out with watching BTS' Fiiiirreeeeeeee and Random K-Pop Dance Challenge Videos. Oh, I missed them so much!